36. homecoming

real life, massages
(unedited)

          Bella, Quinn and Maya had decided on the fifth house. It had the biggest yard for the dogs, and Maya and Quinn future kids. The kitchen and dinning room opened up to the living room. The master bedroom was in the first floor as well. There were three bedrooms upstairs, the basement had a large game room, a movie room, and a bed room as well.

          When the time came to move in Bella and Connor carried in boxes and put them in the rooms they belong. Maya was officially three months pregnant, so her sickness was slowing going away. She was putting away the things for the kitchen, and Quinn was putting things together. They began the move in process fairly early, so by lunch they had gotten a good amount done.

          Bella and Connor were working on getting the upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms set up. They had the bed frames and mattresses with their comforters and sheets. The bathrooms had gotten everything as well. So now came Bella getting her room ready. Her and Connor set up the bed. It was a queen bed, grey comforter, and lots of pillows and blankets.

          Then she and Connor flopped down on her bed, and almost fell asleep, then went to the kitchen to see how things were going. Maya finished the kitchen and living room. Quinn started in their room. The next day Maya would be going to the store, and the other three would be setting up the rest of the room.

          "Why the hell are these in a different language?" Bella said the next day as they were setting up the basement.

          "Upside down." Connor told her as he looked at the instructions from over her shoulder.

          Maya had spent the day getting some food for the house that wouldn't go bad while they were gone, and she also got some small things for the house they forgot to get. Maya also got some things for herself, because she felt like it.

          They had been in the new house for a few weeks and now they had to go to Michigan. Connor would be leaving his car with his parents, and riding with Bella in her car. Maya and Quinn would be in another car. It was a long drive so Connor told Bella is she wanted a break he would drive, but that didn't happen.

          Bella and Connor followed Quinn and Maya all the way home, stopping every once in a while for food, gas, and to let the dogs walk around. No one else has met the puppies yet, and Ellen was excited. The four had made it back into the states with no issues, and now they only had a little bit left.

They had stopped for gas, Connor getting out, while he told Bella to stay in the car. He put the gas in the car, and then got back in his seat in the passenger side door.

"You sure you don't want me to drive the rest of the way?" Connor asked.

"Yeah." Bella yawned.

"Okay, get out." He said getting out and walking to the driver side door. "Come on, move it." Bella got into the passenger seat and slept for some of the ride.

They had pulled into the driveway and Bella snapped her head up, unbuckling her seat belt and jumping out of the car despite Connor telling her to wait a few minutes. She saw Chloe run out of the house and the two ran at each other and hugged.

"Oh, my I have so much to tell you." Bella said and the two were going to go up to Bella's room but she got pulled back.