47. valentines day

real life
(unedited)

          Bella was excited for Valentine's day this year. Connor asked her to be his Valentine on February 1st, he sent flowers to her house, and called her to ask. The Chicago Blackhawks were playing in Vancouver on this Valentine's day, and Bella was a little sad she was out. Stupid broken bones.

          She was still going to the rink and would be up in the press box, but she didn't need to be there early. She was with Maya and the twins for right now and would be riding with them to the game since she couldn't drive. She ended up having surgery on her elbow and arm on January 23rd.

          She got to the rink, wearing a pink sweater under her coat, and black pants. Maya had gotten her to the rink a little early so Bella could see Connor. The twins kept begging to go with because they wanted to see Connor as well. So the four ladies walked to the Blackhawks locker room.

            Bella saw Kevin and the two talked for a little bit. Kevin asked her to help him with which flowers to get his girlfriend. Kevin went to get Connor for Bella and it was only a minute later when he walked out. Bella smiled and hugged him with her one available arm.

         Connor kissed her and the two said hello and began talking. Hayden and Megan ran over and both wanted a hug from Connor, which he gave because they gave him puppy eyes.

          "Okay, I'll see you after the game, right?"

          "Yeah. Do you want to come over for dinner?" Bella asked, and Connor asked who was cooking.

          "Maya."

          "Then I'll be there."

          "Okay, go get ready." Bella said and Connor went to go get ready. The four girls went back upstairs after seeing Quinn and the team. Bella went to the press box and Maya and the girls went to their seats.

          The game ended 6-4 Canucks. Connor had a hat trick and an assist. Quinn had two goals and three assists. Connor wouldn't be leaving until tomorrow night so he was able to spend the night at Bella's. Bella rode home with Quinn and the two picked up Connor from the hotel.

          "We do have to make a stop." Quinn said, "I wanna get her and the twins flowers."

          Connor also went in to get flowers, Bella was beginning to fall asleep so she didn't realize he left. But woke back up when the two boys got back in the car. Bella saw the flowers Connor was handing her and smiled and took them.

          "Thank you."

          Once they got back to the house Beau and Maverick ran up and had their tails wagging. The to dogs went right to Bella and Connor and the twins went to their dad. Quinn handed they two their flowers and they smiled and ran to show Maya. Quinn followed and gave the bouquet to Maya who smelled them and thanked Quinn.

          Bella went to find a vase for her flowers to put them in her room and Connor sat at the kitchen table. The girls were there coloring as well, but now they were showing Connor the flowers they got.

          "Look, daddy got me flowers." Hayden said, but since she was two it wasn't really pronounced like that.

          "He got you those? That's so sweet."