Can't Believe this!

Ok so imagine this if you will. Here I am, minding my business crossing the border. Suddenly the world shift and made me so dizzy that I black out. When I finally wake up, I was in rags on a carriage surrounded by mahleels. I'm not even much of a writer but my mother told me writing is helpful. And guess she wasn't lying as I felt better. By the way these entries are in the past. Right now I'm in my home, with my wife and dead thrall Champ. So let me start from the beginning as I was a conjurer just wanting to become more powerful and find a teacher. Name is Tough-With-Claws but you already knew that. This is Tough-With-Claws journal. Not going to hold your hand with information that you know. I'm an argonian from the Bright Throats Tribe in Black Marsh. But back then, I had no one. No family as they were in Black Marsh, no wife as I had trust issues. Still remember being that way. 

So where was I? Oh yes, in the carriage heading to my death. That right. To my death! Claws bind and I only left to find more spells for my conjuration. Didn't mean to get caught up in whatever is going on in Skyrim. So we stop in Helgen. My name wasn't on the list but they sent me to the block anyway. Something else had to be going on. Was they killing me second cuz I'm a witness? My father often said the empire is two faced. Didn't understand what that meant until now. Unlike my older sister, I love fighting. And yes I felt the world shift and my skills left me. So back to being a novice at everything. Reminded me as a kid. Did I forget to describe myself? Of course I did. So picture this. A female argonian. Give her pink scales. Curled horns with orange feathers in a mohawk. Creepy red eyes with black pupils in slits. Also small spikes on my eyebrows. Now put her in a prisoner rag. Also don't forget the tail. My tail wasn't as strong as my brothers so it takes a few tail whips to break blood vessels. 

So the dragon attacked and Ralof came to get me. Don't exactly trust him but enemy of my enemy is my friend right? Besides why would I follow the ones wanting me dead? After running through the place, I trip hadver so ralof and I can escape through the tower. Saw the dragon land near him before he closed the door. He cut my bindings and told me to get the armor and war axe from his dead friend. I thank him as I did so. I had enough magic to use a clothing spell. Something I have over my sister. She struggle with this spell as she loves illusion. This is the start of my journey and I'm going to have some fun with it.