Getting a new spell

Been a while and let just say I made improvements. I own the farm and got it up and running. Made it my home but it is a bit noisy. The chickens, the goats and cows make a lot of noise. Need a place with quiet so I can sleep better. I also met balimund who taught me how to make dwarven and elven armor and weapons. So spent a lot of time in Riften. Help a fellow saxhleel by giving her a healing potion. And here I thought I was the only argonian with red eyes. Or maybe that was because of skooma. She did say she used it so maybe her eyes was a result of that. Told me about where she got it from and could tell the jarl but was busy at the time.  Riften is not as nice as the forest that surrounds it. Appearances will be deceiving. The town is full of crime. Yeah I'm a thief too but I don't make a career out of it. Especially wearing such noticeable armor. Like what with the same armor? Of course the guards know the outfit. Did grab a note from a dead thief about the grey fox. 

Oh I did get challenged by another mage after becoming an adept conjurer. He had destruction spells while I use my flame atronach and conjure zombie. Was grabbing items to build my farmhands and steward the bunkhouse. Also made a blacksmith station with everything needed as well. So I heard about a conjurer moving to Mothal. Going to head there after Dawnstar. Remember the rumor about someone needing help near Dawnstar that I heard in Whiterun? That why I'm here. Went inside and people was talking to a priest of mara about nightmares. At least that what I overheard. Felt like pulling my horns but knew I was going to help him. He is a dunmer and said he needs help to go there again. Fine keep your secrets, just let me help these people stop having the same nightmares. A whole town is suffering and I can't live with myself if I can do something and just don't. That not the type of person I am. Yes I been taking carriages to these places instead of walking. This way I don't run into greel. I mean enemies. 

Let get something straight. I might be a killer but I never kill without a reason. I may be rude but if you treat me right, I will treat you the same. Just not someone to push around. So I help this priest to head to this fortress that above the town. Said a daedric prince is the reason for it. I know nothing about the daedra. Just that the hist helped us during an event way in the past. Again, not a big history nerd like my younger brother. So we went through killing orcs and other priests of vaermina. He was a priest of vaermina as well in the past. His name was casimer and now it is erandur. Got a dark past and trying to change himself for the better by fixing his past mistakes. I can understand that. After everything, Vaermina herself talk to me in my mind, telling me lies about him about to betray me. I just ignored it and let Erandur finish his riitual. He told me he would be willing to adventure with me after seeing how well we wok together. Told him I would think on it as I left. Now that was done, I can go back to the inn to see where the one who needed help is. 

High gates ruin is where I need to go. Do have enough magicka to use my bound sword and did I mention I got bound bow? Went to fort amol and got the spellbook. I also went to Ivarstead and got dwarven light armor too. By grabbing it, I now have the knowledge to make my own. So let me tell you what I'm wearing and the spells I got so far. Dwarven light armor except I got scaled helmet from a bandit. My spells are conjure familiar, flame atronach, undying ghost, bound sword and bow, conjure zombie, soul trap and raise zombie. Hate that I got three necromancer type spells but they are more powerful than normal summons. Is it ok to be using spirits? Felt bad but they get results. But I did come here to get more powerful. I know there a tribe that is full of necromancers but that not where I'm from. Am I still good if I use ghosts? Am I turning evil because I use spirits? I don't feel evil. Since I help Erandur during the morning, I still have the afternoon to get to High gates ruin. Remember not to travel at night due to zombies being around only at night. As I left the inn, a courier came to give me a letter. It a warrior challenge. Apparently heard of the fights against bandits and want to fight me. Then a dawnguard orc came up to tell me about dawnguard. Say the hall was burnt down due to a vampire attack. Fort is near Riften if I want to join up. I kinda got a confession. I killed the people in the hall before the vampires. Let me explain! They sent hired thugs after me. Couldn't let that stand so I went back to kill them all. It how I was able to become an adept conjurer. Plus took their armor and necklaces and sold them for money.  Told you I don't take kaoc from anyone. Even those appearing to be good. 

My traveling is same old thing. So I found high gates ruin and went inside. So Anska is her name and she just got done fighting the draugr. She needs help to fight an undead priest named vokun. She a destruction mage with shock, fireballs and frost spells. Told her I'm a conjurer and heard she has a special spell that she going to give to the one who helps. She said that is correct. As we were going through, I realize that maybe having a friend or follower wouldn't be so bad. We talk about why she here and she said there a scroll about her bloodline connecting to a noble warrior. We work well as a team until I scared her and she ask what do I want lizard. My eyes narrow as it quickly slip out. She profusely apologize and I told her I accept. You readers should know me by now. Guess I got a bit chilly and kept her at arms length as we fough vokun. He summoned a storm atronach while I used my strongest spell. Undying ghost. She threw fireballs and it still took a while to beat him. I was slicing him with my bound sword, seeing his life force going down due to my mage sense. After that battle, I grab the mask and staff. In the next room there was the scroll. I grab it to give it to her and she thank me. Got the flaming familiar spellbook. I learnt it and left. A wall gave me power as well. 

Every time I begin to think oh this person not so bad, they proved me wrong. Decided to head to solitude and pass through the town of morthal. A marshland in skyrim?! Finally a small piece of home except it was a bit colder. I saw a mage tower and went towards it. It was getting night and I don't travel at night. After reading the note of the dead body, I learnt how to open it. Got a new home and it is much more quiet than the farm. Time to move my stuff here. Next I will explore the town, and meet this wizard who moved here. Maybe he can settle my mind on necromancy.