My new Thrall

So I finally went to get the ebony mail armor from that daedric quest. And that when I find the perfect dead thrall. He was the champion of boethiah and a dunmer. This was perfect. After getting the ebony mail off of him to complete the quest, I used the dead thrall spell and once outside, his armor was back on. Got a copy of it now. So to test my new thrall, I went to get the dragon stone. That been a long while. After heading home to give him better weapons and a shield, we were set for Bleak falls barrow. Time to test him out. I also improved his armor and yet he doesn't wear a helmet. Well that is fine for me. Oh I can make dragon armor and weapons now.  Though I need dragon bones and scales. I gave champ the storm bear shield from the civil war champions battle I was in, a Daedric sword of the inferno that I found when getting my warlock mark, made him a daedric crossbow and bolts from the Dawnguard. Yeah I did that whole thing with vampires and gotten new summons from it. Even one that is a skeleton horse. The three new summons come from the soul cairn. Had to become a vampire to even get in that awful place. Also went to a dinner that got me a vampire manor in a cave. I save the world from a power mad vampire with the vampire daughter help. 

Anyway back to what I was doing. Went to bleak falls barrow and let champ do all the fighting. He took a lot to even die again. And his armor is amazing. Whenever we are in danger, his armor activate and he goes on the offense. Like a clear warning signal. I love it. He a warrior too, bashing with his shield, using his sword in close combat and using his crossbow when he far away. Don't know how but the magic keep his skin fresh as I have him for weeks by now and he never rots. Though others complain about my magic on me, not him. Small price to pay for a great warrior. Should have done this quest a while ago. Ask phinis and he told me about items to put in him so he don't disappear. Like rare items. Something about the items make him permanent which is what I want. He moans but I like that as I can be sure he still around. I remember traveling with Ria, and when he died cuz of the many traps, she watch me drag his body across the traps in a dungeon. She shook her head while laughing. She do feel bad for him but I assure her that his soul is gone and just his body remains. Besides he was a bad man anyway. Need to learn telekinesis as he is very heavy. He my new bodyguard and never letting him go. 

 After bleak fall barrow, I can finally give this axe message to the jarl as he won't accept it until the danger of the dragons is gone from his city. ugh. Should be used to the run around some quests have me do. At least my dead thrall pass the test. He even beat the high level draugr that was holding the dragon stone. I love how champ cross his arms whenever we are around other people. Now off to fight a dragon after bringing the wizard the stone. Dunmers do have fire resistance. Wonder how he would do against it. Will write after I finish the civil war. and Might start on this dragon problem too.