My First Spell!

Ok so walking seems to be dangerous around here. Been attacked by so many wolves that I think Skyrim has a wolf issue. Soon I heard what sounds like a spell being completed. I slowly walk up the hill when a bone wolf attacked! slice close to my eye since I was nearly crawling so not to be seen. After taking care of the bone wolf, I stood up, killing the skeletons he brought to life. Dodge his frost spell, thank you mother for teaching us how to do so. Didn't get a chance to pull out his dagger as I slice him with my war axe. I heal my wounds except the cut. As a reminder to never be that low again when sneaking. I touch the stone and it said that I can pretty much have the dead around me obey and fight for me. No thank you. Besides it only last a day each use. Soon I came upon a spell book that still had magic going into it. So did he just finished the ritual before I ended him? I absorb it as I open the book. Conjure Undying ghost. Novice spell. Cost all magicka and summons an undying ghost for a minute. It attributes are equal to twice the amount of magicka consumed. Up to 600. 

 Interesting. Necromancer made an awesome spell. Guess I can see how good it is at the towers. Went towards the tower and the bandit try to get me to paid her for using the road. Yeah that wasn't going to happen. I pull out my steel war axe and we begun to fight. After getting some distance, I used my new spell. I only killed that first bandit. Ghost killed the others. By the time I got up there, Only the archer on the far side was alive. Ghost was already racing towards him.  Bandit leader who looked strong was already dead. Best spell ever! This is what I was wanting. Stronger spells! I hate that it a necromancer type spell but I can't deny it didn't get results. Flame atronachs and familiar were already been beaten and I would have to conjure them again. Yes I had to use magic potions to recover my magicka but cost is worth it. I loot the bodies...that what it is called right? I walk through, getting amren sword and other items before going back to whiterun. With all this, I should be able to buy about three spell books. Wish I had this spell in Black Marsh. This would shut my older brother Spikes up. 

 Ran into Amren as soon as I walk in the gate. Gave him his sword and he taught me a sword and shield technique. Not going to use swords but it was nice of him. Since it was late afternoon, I still had time to sell everything and get some spells. 

Bought conjure familiar, conjure flame atronach, fast healing and soul trap from the court wizard. He scolded me saying he thought I would be on my way. I let out a small hiss, saying I got my own business to take care of. He then had the nerve to ask me to deliver frost salts. Besides that dragon disappear and there been no more reports as of yet. I can see his shock as I turn to walk away. If it wasn't for how friendly the potion shop keep was, I wouldn't do it.  Stone not going anywhere unless someone else wanted it. I left the palace, Dragonsreach they called it. What are they so worried for? They got a dragon skull above the jarl throne so that means they already can kill dragons. After the delivery, she gave me some potions. I sold her the ones I wouldn't use. As I near the gate, I saw the blacksmith finish a sword. She look so proud of it too. Ask her what she was going to do with such a sword. She look a bit sad as she wanted to gift it to the jarl. Her father the steward and he would know when it a good time to give it to him. 

Already I can see the hope as she look at me. Yes I will deliver it to her father.  Should have guess they was related. Both of their last names is Avenicci. Mage sense is great. Knowing names so I didn't have to take to them. Adrianne is her first name. Look like I do care about the people in Whiterun. Well the ones I like anyway. Wizard can go count his scales! Again sorry. That a saying to say screw off. Went back to the place, got 20 gold and a note slipped in my claw. I left the place before reading the note. I'm not dumb. Secret note is important. Apparently there an assassin plot happening. Need to find out by going to the potion shop and see who bought poison. 

Now this is going to be fun. Better get paid for this too. After getting the business book, I saw only two bought poison. The priest and a stable boy. Went to the crypt...and he lost his amulet in it. After destroying the skeletons and finding the amulet, I noticed a wheel of cheese with a dead rat near it. Ok he use it to poison the rats. So he is innocent. He gave me some gold but I wasn't surprise it was a small amount. He is only a grave caretaker. Should pay him more but I'm not a jarl. Anyway I ran out and saw it was the stable boy. Or should I say bandit. He came from a nearby camp, silent moons camp. After killing and looting everything, I read the assassin journal. Took it as well as the ebony arrows in a target and on the table. Went back and saw him upstairs, invisible. After dodging arrows, we argonians are flexible to a point. I trip him using my tail when I was close enough. One throat slice later and loot his stuff too. He had something call the bow of shadows. A special bow that turn him invisible. I went back to the steward, gave him a nod and he gave me 500 gold. That is more like it. Whew what a day. Since it was night, I went back to rent the same room before having dinner and drinks. Maybe I can hear more rumors.