The haunted Farm

There was some rumors but none that is close. So heading to that haunted farm. Hope I can own it after solving the ghosts problems. Nothing else to report except many animals. And you guys think Black Marsh is dangerous. It thanks to the forts that bandits can survive out here. So as soon as I got close to the farm, a ghost start to run towards me. I summon my familiar and ghost kill it right quick. What even is the point of that one? Guess it a distraction as I kill the ghost when his back was turned. Soon I will be back to full strength. Anyway long story short, husband thought wife killed son, son ran out to kill wolves, wife kill husband cuz he was planning to kill her. Communicate! Not that hard. After resting their spirits, kid gave me the key to the farm. I plant some plants and need a steward. Also farm hands. So I went to the nearby town Roikstead. After helping a boy named Erik who want to be an adventurer, I went back to catch a carriage to Windhelm. No way I was walking all that way. 

 The driver told me about Windhelm and Whiterun. He seem nice. After talking to Ulfric, letting him know that Ralof is still alive, his second in command gave me a test. But he wasn't cruel to let me go without any help. Gave me frost resist potions and poison. A bunch of rebels treated me better than the imperials. Told him it going to take a while since it a long way from here. Told me to take my time. When I left, decided to head to the zombie summoning place after finding the lord stone. Heard a rumor that it a stone that helps against both magic and physical attacks. 

Found the house of the vigilants of stenderr. Need more money so I went in and stole some from dresser, chests and basement. Left without harming anyone. There was a path leading to the lord stone close by as well. Lord stone was protected by three bounty hunters so I took care of them. My conjuration is now strong enough to summon the flame atronach without draining me completely of my magicka. It gives me a huge headache when I do get drained of my magicka. Like running out of stamina for warriors. 

Necromancers couldn't control them and basically died. But they did left the spell book that taught me how to summon one. Got to love that when you use a spellbook, the knowledge get suck into you. Don't know how it is for others but that how it is for me. I then went through the nearby cave, saved a necromancer named Selveni from spiders. One giant frostbite spider at that. She said she was kick out of the group here. Should name the cave as well. Called Southfringe Sanctum. Before she left I ask where is the mage college. She told me Winterhold. Hope she get back to her daughter okay. I just wander around until I found a house and a woman named Angi. She escaped from helgen. After some archery practice, I ask for directions to the nearby town. She pointed straight down the mountain. I climb down easily thanks to my claws. As soon as I each the gate, a courier came to deliver a letter from the jarl of Falkreath. What funny is I'm at Falkreath gates. Guess courier didn't have to run far. After thanking him, I went to see what the jarl wanted. Seem he wanted me to take out some bandits. Told him I will but got other jobs to do. Besides I want to get to Riften as I heard of a blacksmith that don't mind teaching me advanced nord armor techniques. I can't make saxhleel armor as there no material here. Leather is child play for us of the Bright Throat tribe. I know of this blacksmith cuz I talk to the blacksmith here. Seem they often send letters and hear of what others are doing. Also trading ores and ingots. So back to Riverwood. Oh I did find a good steward candiate as he seem kinder then the people here. Went to Kynesgrove and spoke to Roggi Knot Beard. He a miner but steward isn't that hard a job. Need to find his family shield though before he can consider it. The more fights I get in, the more my skills improved. Will write more when I get my farm up and running. Sorry if I jump around a lot during this entry, nothing much exciting happened so far. Oh zombies are around at night now so be careful out there. Don't know if it was me who caused it or the zombies got smart enough to wander the roads in a group. Just letting you know.