Joining the Companions

There are many threats in Skyrim and I do like to fight. I went to Whiterun to join the companions and did a lot of quests. Got a soul gem that never breaks. Call the black star. I found a necromancer wearing enchanted robes in a cave. Boulderfall cave. Also got the empowered necromancy enchantment and the dark moon from that necromancer. I found an elder scroll for a mage but he was more interested in the dwemer stuff. He unlock a box and I found a book. The book helped me by giving me what I need to reach level 100 conjuration. So now I can have two summons instead of one. I went back to my teacher Phinis and he said he was working on two new spells. Wasn't sure when they were ready but said it was cuz of me that he working so hard. He never put much thought into necromancy before me but seeing how I enjoy using them, he going to try to make stronger spells. The two spells are Cursed Spectre and Ancient Deathpriest. He also selling the spells I already know to others who want to learn them. I thank him and ask if he can send a note when those two are done. He said he will as he want to see how useful they are. 

So my level is at 42 and went to join the companions. I ask Kodlak and seem vilkas doesn't like me. Kodlak had him test me to see where I was. I can make daedric armor and weapons so had a daedric war axe and still have my glass bow. Still wearing glass armor with the bloodworm helmet. Never knew I would find someone who I will fall in love with. Ria. She was the newest recruit before me so they team us up on missions. I did one mission by myself though and Ria wasn't annoying. She seems so much happier just doing whatever for the companions. Despite my behavior, she wasn't afraid of me, saying she likes me. How protective I was while doing missions. Plus she wasn't afraid of my summons or my dog. Ask if I given him a name. Said not yet and she said how about Cole? I look at her and finally laugh out loud. She grin as she said so you can be more than dark and mysterious. I playfully shove her before saying thank you. Didn't say what for. Didn't want her thinking I'm soft. 

 After spending more time together, we are together now. This is weeks from me joining. Taking on animals together, killing criminals and rescuing citizens. Njada stonearm was a bit of a bully but after setting her straight, she just ignores us. Got along well with the circle who gave us the jobs. But soon that changes when my first real mission came along. Those others were just tests apparently and I can move into the circle. So I did get the axe piece and found out a huge secret. Farkas was on this mission with me and a group called the Silver hand attacked us. I was trapped and Farkas is a werewolf. The circle is all werewolves. That would explain the howling we hear on some nights. After getting back, I ask Kodlak and he seem sad about it. Also told me to get a new weapon as well. 

It was hard keeping this secret from Ria and I begin to pull away. Begin to focus my attention on the circle and Skor ask me to meet him in the underforge at night. I became a werewolf and didn't remember what happened afterwards. I woke up with Aela in front of me and we was outside a silver hand hideout. Well skor died and we begin to get revenge for him. After three quests, kodlak caught wind and ask for me. Aela said Ria been asking for me too. I talk to Ria first. Saying I just been busy with circle stuff. She look suspicious but didn't ask any more questions. She look disappointed though. Hope after everything I can tell her. Hate keeping secrets but how do you think a normal person to react once you tell them the top dogs are actual dogs? well werewolves but you know what I meant. Anyway kodlak knew what we been doing and ask me to go get the heads of the witches that grant us this power. Did so, came back and he is dead due to a silver hand attack. Why do leaders die when I join the group. Anyway, Vilkas and I went to their base and killed them all. Also got the pieces of the axe too. Yeah they stole them. Want to think the silver hand is a splinter from the companions but who knows. 

Got back and went to the funeral. I held Ria during it, knowing how much kodlak meant to all of us. He was a great leader. Been leader for a long time. Anyway we can cure him. Despite him being dead and we needed the wuuthrad axe too. No wonder why the pieces was important.  Went to Ysgramor tomb and went through it. At the end it was only me and aela. Vikas didn't go in and Farkas stop at the spiders. Put a witch head in the fire and kill Kodlak wolf spirit. Afterwards, he named me leader and was gone. Why me?! Now im arch mage and harbinger?! Anyway I cure my wolf spirit and Aela assured me I can still travel after being named Harbinger. 

Told the others and they had no issues with me being leader. Went back to Whiterun and ask Ria to travel with me. We work well together too. I told her everything and she thought I didn't like her. I told her that I actually love her and she had the biggest grin on her face. Told her I'm leader too but I want to travel and she told me the circle can take care of the jobs while we are gone. So that what we did. Made her new weapons and gave her the other bone helmet. The helm of Oreyn Bearclaw. Got married and she lives with me now. Been helping improve my warrior skills too. Going to work on my smithing skills more and join for the civil war.