New spells and Trouble at the college

I should have gotten the books ages ago. Apparently the books are in possession of a master conjurer. Know what that means? A chance to learn a new spell. So off I went to Fellglow keep.  The one who stolen the books became a prisoner himself. Went through the fort until I freed him. Together we took out the enemy mages and made it to the caller. She was a master conjurer. Told her I was only here for the books and she let me get the books and go. Killed her after saying I wouldn't. Dumb fool. Took a key that unlock the door to her stuff. Orthorn thank me before leaving. He told me he won't go back to the college cuz of what he did. I told him thanks for the help before checking out the chest. I got a new master spell. There was a spellbook called conjure Bone colossus. Conjurer is really a necromancer. No wonder she said to call her the caller and she don't have a name.  I try it and it is huge. With it conjured, I can summon two skeleton marksman and a skeleton champion. This is amazing. 

 I used it more and it can use shouts. I went back to the college and gave back the books. My mentor caught up with me, saying he is going to work on new undead spells for me. He made a skeleton warlock that can use shock spells so I no longer need the storm atronach. Bought it and thank him for it. After talking to Tolfdir to ask about a book at the librarian request. Tolfdir is one of the oldest mage here. After listening to his thoughts about the orb, Ancano interupts and tell me a psijic order mage is here asking for me. Now I need to find an augur of dunlain who lives in the midden which is under the college. Now I have to go find a staff. What is this run around? Also Ancano been down here asking questions too. Of course the mammal licker want the orb for himself. Advisor my kaoc. So after telling everything to the arch mage, he sent me to mirabelle to get the staff of magnus as she mentioned it to him. What exactly do the arch mage even do? Why am I doing everything? Swallowing my frustration, I talk to her and she said the mystical group, the Synod questioned her about it. Where are they? In a dwemer ruin named Mzulft. It is southeast of Windhelm. I went to get J'zargo to help as I'm tired of being the only student doing work. I growl at him that he owes me after his scroll mishaps and he quickly followed. 

 It took a long time to get there and go through it. Never ask a destruction mage for help as his spell often kills my summons. But he did help against the falmers and machines. After finding a focus crystal and a key to get to where the last member is hiding, he start yapping about his work. I just want to find the location of a staff, not caring about whatever he talking about. Working together, we help him but seem there a huge surge of magic blocking whatever this mage was looking for. He said there only two points of powerful magic items. One at the labyrinthian and one at the college. While leaving, a psijic mage stop to tell me to rush back to the college. Like where did they think I was going? 

 The thalmor was up to their old rule the world attempts. Like was anyone really surprised? I told J'zargo that it ok to head to the rooms and stay safe. Didn't want him to die. He gave a nod before leaving. Ok I want him to leave but no hesitation? Seems like again it was up to me as mirabelle and savos were blown clear after getting close to him and getting rid of the barrier he put up. Went out and Savos is dead. It not like he actually did anything so went back inside to let Mirabelle know that he died. When I told her where the staff was, she gave me what look like a door knocker, saying Savos gave it to her before he died. He knew where it was this entire time?! Why the chase to the synod mages?! Oh if he wasn't dead, I have many choice words to say to him. ugh. 

Took me two days to get through labyrinthian. Savos isn't as wise and innocent as he appears. He trap two of his friends to keep an undead priest named Morokei inside. After getting most of his group killed. Sealed everything up. How I know? Memories or ghosts begin to appeared when I arrive. Showing them as I travel through, killing the greel. I use the bone colossus against the priest and with two skeleton warlock and a champion, they beat him. Got the staff and now to head back. Estormo came when I try to leave, and told me Ancano sent him to kill me and steal the staff. I summon an undying ghost, use a welkynd stone to restore my magicka and summon another one. I have three of these stones. So I used two. Estormo try his best to fight but couldn't win. Now he my dead thrall so I can use him against Ancano. 

Came back and ancano barrier was bigger. Ask about Mirabelle and Tolfdir said she is dead. Now who going to be charge? Anyway I use the staff to break through the barrier. Tolfdir help me against the fight and I summon my bone colossus of course. Along with skeleton warlocks. Shock spells is great against mages cuz it make them lose magicka. Trust me I should know. Estormo kinda help but he was easily beaten. And my skeleton champion got the final blow. What was I doing? Using the staff to keep the orb or eye closed. Yup the orb is called the eye of magnus. Now we understand why we need the staff. After the fight, the eye was still out of control so the psijic monks came, took the eye, named me arch mage and left. I got the robes and his room is mine now. I'm the arch mage now and Tolfdir is the new master wizard. I want to travel and he said it mainly a title. Oh thank the hist. 

 So i check on my three friends, Yes I consider them friends. They were all okay though jealous at me being Arch mage. Not my fault they never helped. I helped with Arniel project and he disappeared. Got a shade spell of him though. Not sure if he dead or what but it cost nothing to summon him. Using my magic made my fighting skills weak so need to find a fighting group. Also bought new master spells. Just to have them. Storm atronach and frost atronach thrall spells. Now I'm off to explore more. Still need a better dead thrall.