Winterhold

Took a long time to get here. Also I improved myself again. Now I'm wearing a glass armor set with the bloodworm helmet. And got a glass bow and goldbrand. Did a lot of quests before coming here. Even got a quest to find an elf mage who study the stars on the way here. 

This place is freezing cold and surprised that there is a jarl and town here. Who would live in this town? It so empty and there only an inn and a store. If there wasn't a mage college, I'm sure no one would be here. I went in the inn, hoping my horse will be ok in the cold. Heard the inn keep complain to a wizard about something he was working on. A smell it seems like. Using my mage sense, the inn keep name is Dagur and the wizard is Nelacar. If I'm going to school here, I need to make nice with the few people in this town. 

 I ask where the college is, and they point me to it. Said it at the end of the only road. Nelacar gave me a curious look, guessing it rare for my kind to be mages. Or maybe it cuz I'm pink. Betting it cuz I'm pink. So I left, saying sorry to Ranmir as he came through. Dude look miserable but guess anyone would be living here. Rode my horse to the end of the road, came to a bridge leading up which was block by an high elf named Faralda. She stop me when I try to go in, saying I shall not gain entry. She ask what do I want to find within? I just said I want to see what it looks like inside. She chuckles saying humor is often in short supply here. What magic am I using as I want to test you first. Told her I'm an adept conjuration mage. She nods and ask to see if I can summon a flame atronach as that will show my skill. After doing so, she  led the way, casting magelight to light the torches. Or whatever they were. Told me about the college and to speak to our master wizard mirabelle.  She left to go back down as I walk across the front yard. Heard an high elf snooty voice and sigh as I believe he part of the thalmor. Mirabelle was arguing with him and I just waited until they was done. Once he left, mirabelle ask if I was a new student. Told her I was and she gave me destruction robes and magic hood. She gave me a tour and told me the teachers of the college. The teachers are Faralda, Phinis Gestor, Drevis Neloren, Colette Marence and Tolfdir. Faralda teaches destruction, Phinis teaches conjuration, Drevis teaches Illusion, Colette teaches Restoration and Tolfdir teaches Alteration. Told me to go to the main hall which Tolfdir is starting the class. 

  Went inside and my classmates are a nord, dunmer and khajiit. Tolfdir is an elder and was going on about safety. Did teach me a ward spell and demonstrate it by throwing a firebolt at me. Block it with a ward and now we going on a trip to a tomb. I introduced myself to my classmates. Oh I nearly forgot about my bone wolf pet. No name decided yet but got a bone wolf. Help solitude with their necromancer issue and afterward found this guy in a cage. After killing his master of course. He carries my staff of worms somehow. Ate it and it inside him. Anyway we went to the tomb and a mage from the psijic order talked to me. We found an orb and after telling the arch mage, I'm on a quest for books. But that can wait as I found a note about a lost legend. 

 After that quest, found a set of staffs and a warlock amulet. Travel around Winterhold and came across sky haven temple. Traveling is fun once you can defend yourself. Phinis taught me all he knows but said I need more experience before he let me buy some expert spells. My experience is level 29, and I bought all the spells he got. Said I need at least late 30s or early 40s. And to become a master for the rest. I'm much stronger now and maybe after I deal with the college, I can finally get the dragonstone. I did note how I don't like my dead thralls to be mages as they die too quickly or have armor that can't protect them. Need a warrior with great armor and do like him to be a dunmer due to fire resistance. Seems I need to look around more.