I'm close to being a master now

I have been doing so many quests that my conjuration skill is now at 95.  I did try to travel with a companion, Mjoll from Riften actually. After I got her sword, she said she would like to travel with me. I did finish that saints and seducers quest but had to go into solitude sewers. I still didn't go after those books from the college as I keep getting new and more interesting quests from others. Which sound more interesting to you? Get some books or go fight a master conjurer in a sewer? That what I thought. So now I'm here. I'm still wearing glass armor though I can make ebony. Ebony is heavy armor and I like the free movements that I get from light armor. Can move more than being weigh down. Anyway, I also went to buy more spells from Phinis and able to buy master spells. After doing a cool ritual involving an unbound demora and sigil stone. He gave me a flame thrall spellbook for free and I bought the dead thrall spell. Mjoll look uncomfortable when seeing my summons and pet. I made her an orc plate armor set complete with an orc battle axe. Now she was ready to take on enemies. Was in markarth to find a wild horse, ran into some forsworn and got some forsworn bows. Gave her one after I improved it. Remember when I wrote about getting a horse? One was in the reach so that how I got those weapons. 

That not what important. So Mjoll. She is nice but she just won't shut up. Despite me glaring at her, she goes on and on about her father, mother and her sword. We were sneaking in the sewers and the enemies kept noticing her cuz of her mouth. Thought I was lonely but after this mission, but not after her. Had to fight a teleporting wizard who was naked and Mjoll was busy fighting his summons. After everything, I won due to my demora lord summon and grab the sword he was focused on. I did found the spellbooks of the saints and seducers summons he was using. Of course I learnt them all. There was also a note about a blacksmith near Mistwatch. Maybe she can teach me how to smith the saints and seducers armor. Speaking of which, Mjoll eyes lit up seeing some of the armor and weapons that was on the ground. She loves the saints armor and weapon and I don't blame her as it is golden. So went to Myrwatch to dump some stuff there. Did have a complete set of saints armor so gave it to her as she gave me back the orc plate set. Gave her the golden battle axe as well. Can't improve any as I used gold ingots to make rings to up my smith skill to 80. She like the forsworn bow though so kept that. 

 As we travel back to Riften, a courier came up to give me a note. Good thing I wasn't that far from solitude as I turn to meet this person who want something the wizard was focusing on. Not a two handed warrior so gave her the sword and she disappear after giving me her helmet. Enchanted helmet that increases the stamina by 70 points. Yup gave it to Mjoll. 

 So we made it to Riften and she surprisingly said it time for us to part ways. I'm too uncomfortable by your summons and we can still be friends. Told her it ok and left. Didn't want to be rude and say she too chatty or hurt her feelings. Went back to Winterhold to see how my classmates were doing. Despite my first impressions, I was kinda wrong about them. Brelyna Maryon is the dunmer I previously mentioned and she was so rude at first. She is rude cuz she been hearing from others about Winterhold being filled with her kind and her ancestry steep in magic. Guess hearing that over and over gets on your nerves so that explains it. She is from House Telvanni and she here to study conjuration like myself. She has a lack of confidence in her skills and the pressure to do great which reminded me of my older brother Spikes. I helped her with testing spells on me. First my sight turn green and then she turn me into a cow, horse, dog by accident. She apologize greatly and it reminded me of having my own family fight the summons I had. I had my father fight my summons and review on what I did wrong. She reminded me of a younger me. I do like her. She is kind once her guard is down so that a plus. 

 The khajiit name is J'zargo. He is very arrogant but that tracks as there isn't many khajiit mages. He is studying destruction, which is what my mom is an expert in. He even ask if I learnt the expert level destruction spells. Told him I was in conjuration, not destruction and he nod. He hoped for some competition and is a bit disappointed. So guessing he an expert level destructon mage. Talk to him some more and realize again that like Brelyna, he has something to prove. Cuz Khajiit isn't known as mages. He only became a student here cuz Cyrodiil mages are about politics. Both the Synod and College of Whispers are too busy with guarding secrets to teach. And he just wants to learn. Winterhold is removed from politics so this is the only place he can learn. He made terrible flame cloak scrolls that supposed to work great against the undead. I tested them and they blew me up along with the undead. He thank me for my help before going back to studying flame cloaks again. He really is serious about learning. Like Brelyna before him, I can ask for their help. 

 Last of my classmate is the nord named Onmund. Took him years of arguing with his family to even allow him to attend the college. Was hoping he wasn't the only nord student but isn't surprise that he is. He apologize when he was talking how magic was only for elves and weaker races, which he doesn't agree with. He also studying to be a destruction mage. Had to get his amulet back which he traded away. Didn't tell me what he traded it for but guess it not allow in this school. Anyway, he like the others thank me for what I did and say I can ask for help. These aren't bad people, just made bad decisions or being pressured to do great. 

 So those are my classmates and I do enjoy their company when not traveling on quests. You probably want to know my spells and my armor. Like I said, I'm wearing glass armor with warlock mark, a necklace that helps with my conjuration. It costs my spells 30% less to cast. Wearing a ring of minor conjuration which the spells cost 12% less to cast.  I got many spells along with only two master spells. My master spells is only Flame thrall and dead thrall. I stop using some novice spells and my bone wolf is holding my staff of worms that is the dead thrall spell without using my magicka. I did charge the staff fully. I'm only using storm atronach as it the only summon that I have that uses shock spells. Here a list of all the spells I have. 

Novice spells: Bound sword, Conjure familiar, Conjure skeleton minion, Conjure undying ghost, Conjure zombie, and summon unbound demora. Only spell I'm using is undying ghost and skeleton minion.

Apprentice spells: Conjure Flame atronach, Conjure foul zombie, Conjure haunting spirit, Conjure skeleton marksman, Flaming familiar, Reanimate corpse, Soul split and Soul trap. Spells that I used is Foul zombie, haunting spirit, skeleton marksman, Soul split and flaming familiar. 

Adept spells: Banish daedra, Bound bow, Conjure Dark seducer archer,Conjure dark seducer warrior,Conjure frost atronach,Conjure golden saints archer, Conjure golden saints warrior,Conjure putrid zombie, Conjure skeleton champion, Conjure tomb guardian, Necromancer's Ritual,  and Revenant. Spells I use is Conjure golden saints warrior and archer as they are more powerful than the dark seducers, Putrid zombie, Skeleton champion, Tomb guardiian and Necromancer's ritual where if one of my summons die, I regain 30 points of health and magicka. Plus it a way to let me know if one of my summons die. Don't summon the frost atronach as soul split summon 2 sundered shades that uses frost spells. As well as haunting spirit. 

Expert Spells: Command daedra, Conjure demora lord, Conjure Malignant zombie, Conjure storm atronach, and  Pride of Hirstaang. Only spells I use is demora lord as it the only summon I have that has fire in it, pride of hirstaang cuz it a bear, storm atronach and malignant zombie. Don't go up against other conjurers enough for me to use command daedra. 

And you already know my master spells. Just flame thrall and dead thrall. Anyway I'm traveling and found a cave where a crazy mage lives. He ask me to go to Black reach and something about an elder scrolls. Told you I just keep getting more interesting quests than the books one. Will write more once I'm done. Did I forget to tell you my weapons? Probably did. Using an ebony war axe and a glass bow. Tired of recharging goldbrand. My glass bow is enchanted with fiery soul trap. And I named it dead bow. Cuz one shot from this and my enemies are usually dead.