My New Home

Went to the Windhelm inn so I can learn about the home of the necromancer.  After getting the quest to kill an ice wraith by the stormcloaks second in command, I went to the inn. Listen to the citizens before getting a clue. Apparently there was a necromancer around but haven't been seen for a while. They didn't really care but said something about his student. I ask about it and they told me the necromancer place is near Mara eye pond. Told them I will see what happened and they just shrug and continue drinking. So much for them being interested. This is what I mean about trust. How can you trust others when deep down, you can die and no one will care? 

 So I just went to bed as it was night. Woke up when I thought I heard a scream. I threw on my armor and ran outside. It was dawn and the sun seem to be rising as I look around. At the graveyard, there was a dead body, a guard and three mahleels near it. Guard told me a murder happened and for me to stay back. Decided to help since I don't want to get killed just by sleeping at the inn. Seems the murderer kills only women and the guards been stretched thin due to the war. Kinda hard to keep the imperials from storming the city once they know the jarl is the leader of the stormcloaks. So most guards is traveling the nearby roads and trying to keep them from gaining enough to be able to storm the city. Told the guard I will help. He told me to ask the witnesses which I did. Gave silda, the homeless woman enough gold to stay at the inn for a month or so until this murderer is caught. Then went to talk to Jorleif, as the guard said I can't help without permission. 

Long story short, found the killer was trying to bring someone back to life. Killed him and women are safe again. Also got the necromancer amulet, which sucks as it cost me my health and stamina to recover 75% slower. Not using it cuz I need to recover my health and stamina. So on to Mara eye pond after that bit of nastiness done. 

 The pond is nice. There a fort nearby and I found the house. Look like a sunken fort or crush more like it. Went inside and the place came alive. A ghost or something moving things around. Well it is a necromancer home. A dead woman with a journal and several notes asking to let her out is near her. The door is locked and I need to solved the puzzle to unlock it and claim the house for myself.  After solving the puzzle which got me giddy like a little kid, I did it. Do love puzzles. Also got a staff of worms which help with the puzzle. Soon I left to move everything into this house. Came back and the body was gone. I of course picked up all the notes as a remainder of what I did to get such a house. The house has three floors. First floor has the cooking pot, the enchanter, and alchemy station. Also tons of coffins. Second floor is my room. Bed, dressers and wardrobes. Book shelves as well. But bottom floor, last floor is the most impressive of all and why this is the perfect necromancer home. Bone forge. The necromancer worked on it and made it so we can summon skeletons without using a summon slot from our conjuration tree. Found a notebook that tells me what I need to summon one. Need a filled greater soul gem for all summons. As well as bone meal. Seem just those two will summon a skeleton while adding frost salts will summon a bone man. A better skeleton that has glowing eyes and shadowy bones. Using my mage sense, I see I need a soul husk and ancient nord helmet for the last two spots on the forge. Notes said nothing but what is a soul husk?

 Deciding to leave it alone for now, I found two helmets. A helm of Oreyn Bearclaw and Bloodworm helmet. Put the Bearclaw helm in a wardrobe due to it being heavy armor and having warrior enchantments on it. It regenerates your stamina for 20% and increases stamina by 70 points. Perfect for a heavy armored warrior. But the Bloodworm is mine to wear. The enchantments on it is conjuration spells cost 25% less to cast. And damage against the undead is increased by 25%. Much better than the necromancer amulet. Still need a necklace to wear too. So off to Solitude to help out. Plus it be nice to see what the jarl is like. Been to the horse place to get a wild horse map and notes but didn't go inside. My home is perfect. Except I need to go to windhelm or kynesgrove for smelting ores. But what necromancer would want with a smelter anyway? Got everything else I need. Will work on smithing so I can make way better armor. Also take this staff of worms out for a test. It creates a dead thrall without me knowing it. Dead thrall is a master spell is what falion told me while we talk about necromancers and their spells. Will take a trip to Winterhold as well.