Trouble

After running after the boy I was panting, Jade looked the same. "Where are we going" Jade complained. "Somewhere safe" He replied still running. "Everyone in here" He said pointing towards an old bunker. "No, no way" I said backing away. "I agree this all seems rather sketchy" Ruby agreed. "Your loss" He said climbing into the bunker along with Jade, Quartz, and Aqua. I looked back hurt that they would choose a complete stranger over me and Ruby. "Wait guys I think I agree with Ruby and Amy." Jade said backing away. Someone's phone went off, it seemed like it was Jade's. "They let you keep your phone, I raised such incompetent idiots" He said slapping himself hard on his face. He then transformed into the old man. The old man, the one who said he was my dad. My eyes grew wider and I backed up. "Amethyst, just the person I wanted to see" He said going closer to me. "Amy how does he know you?" Ruby yelled. "He's-he's" I stuttered not sure if I should tell them. "Tell them Amethyst, or I will" My dad threatens me. "Look i'm not here to hurt any of you, just here to give you all a home and a place to test your remarkable abilities" He said sounding like an ad trying to persuade us. "Amethyst how do you know him?" Quartz asked me. "He's" I was cut off. "Her father." He said smugly. "You are not my father" I said coldly. "Well her biological father you see she was taken away when she was a baby." He explained. I rolled my eyes at him. "So you mentioned a home, does that mean we get separate rooms" Aqua asked looking fed up with Jade being her roommate. "Yes, of course" He answered. "I'm in" Aqua instantly replied. Aqua was so naive she couldn't see that this was a trick so that the prophecy could continue. "Look all of you could stay but i'm leaving I am not living under the same roof as him" I said giving my dad a long stare. "Alright let it be that way me, Ruby, Aqua, and Jade will all be safe" Quartz said as he crossed his arms. "No I'm with Amy, she knows her father better than we do, and plus he tied us up" Ruby said walking towards the other side of the room which I was on. Quartz rolled his eyes and walked with my father. My father looked very angry. "No, no you all need to stay in order for... all the rooms to be filled" My dad caught himself. "No it's really fine" Ruby said leaving with me. We both tried to walk out but were meant with two guards. "Sorry girls no one will leave or the prophecy won't work." One of the two guards stated. I was about to use my powers but felt a taser shock me making me fall to the ground. "Ruby we will be okay" I whispered to her really using my powers to cast a spell on us to make sure we are safe. I woke up in an old room I could tell by the rusting on the walls. "Amy where are we?" Ruby asked me. "I'm not sure" I said still looking around. I tried opening the door but it was locked. "Were stuck here aren't we" Ruby said sensing my worry. "I'll try to scan for a way out" I stated. I tried but nothing seemed to work. Our powers didn't work in this room. "Amy there's no point we're not getting-" She was cut off by the sound of the door opening.  "Hello girls, breakfast is ready!" My dad said dragging us along. I took this opportunity to scan for a way, resulting in me finding out there were 3 ways out of the building. "Tell anyone about the guards and you being trapped here and i'll kill both of you" He threatened me and Ruby.  "Hey guys, look who decided to stay" He said pointing at the two of us. "Well we didn't have much of a choice" I mumbled to myself. Aqua got out of her chair and hugged the two of us along with Jade. Quartz looked happy and was going to go hug me but he hesitated and didn't. My dad looked at me and Ruby one more time with a threatening stare signaling us to sit down. We did exactly that as we didn't want to get him too mad as we had to find a way to distract him if we wanted to get to one of the three exits. I didn't eat any of the waffles he prepared I had a feeling they weren't regular waffles and I tried to signal the others to do the same but only Ruby understood. After a while everyone was finally done with theirs and put their dishes in the sink. Ruby, Jade, and Aqua had already left ,leaving me and Quartz sitting at the table alone. "Look Amethyst i'm really sorry for how rude I've been since the hike, I guess I have just been in shock and have been taking it out on you" Quartz apologized. I looked around to make sure my dad was for sure gone and whispered everything to Quartz. "What that's insane" Quartz was stunned. "Yes and there are three exits in this building which we can escape from, now Quartz do not tell anyone about this" I warned him. "And also if you want you can call me Amy" I said looking down. "Okay I promise Amy" He said smiling. I quickly ran off to find Ruby. "Ruby what's happening?" I asked her. "He wants to test our powers, after our test we can make our way to the exit" Ruby explained. "Perfect but what about the others?" I questioned her. "We will have to convince them that your dad is an evil man" Ruby told me. "Well let's get to work" I said running off with Ruby into a room.