The end -part 2

I didn't sleep much last night, I was too busy thinking about me and Quartz. I was in the best mood, well that was until I opened my eyes to see the sky was still red, and the grass was a bright blue. But I noticed something in the grass, it appeared to be a message made out of the grass "The day has come." It read. "Guys they are going to start preparations for the prophecy today!" I yelled running down the stairs scared to my core. As soon as I said that everyone ran into a secret room and locked it, but we had forgotten the food. "Amy can you teleport out of here and get the food on the table" Jade asked me. I nodded and teleported out of the room. I instantly spotted all the food on the table but I also saw something from the corner of my eye. A bright glow derives from a dark purple crystal, drawing me in with its mesmerizing glow. I completely lost focus of what I was doing and walked towards the stone and reached out my hands to touch it. Upon touching it I feel a beautiful sensation move throughout my body and my eyes lit the same color of that glow and I lost control. I walked towards the room and teleported inside, when I was being controlled I couldn't feel anything but I could see everything. "Amy where's the food?" Aqua asked me. "I couldn't find it, but anyways they're here and they know where we are. We have to get out of here now!" I lied. Ruby looked a little suspicious, oh how I wanted to yell, " Don't fall for it please" but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. They all got out of the room one by one, I felt so weak I couldn't yell at them to stay in there but I had no control over this. "I have to save my friends" I whispered to myself. I started meditating and exploring my emotions, I knew what I had to do. I quickly unleashed all of my anger, it formed into a creature and looked ready to attack me. But instead of fighting it I embraced it. And just like that was back in control but it was already too late as we were all thrown in the back of a trunk. The trunk had engravings of my parents anniversary and burn marks, the same ones made on the tree. The truck drove for what seemed like an hour before stopping at an old secluded area. As we stopped a ball was dropped between all of us and seconds later gas filled the room, The more gas the more tired I felt until finally falling asleep. I woke up in an old bedroom, rust covered every wall. I tried to use my powers to get out but my powers wouldn't work here. I tried screaming for help but no one heard me. Suddenly I heard sounds from a very old computer , after a while of watching it, it finally snapped to something a security camera. The camera covered everyone including my own, I looked at Quartz's camera and I couldn't believe my eyes it was Quartz being tortured and his powers being taken. I started tearing up, all of this would be my fault. I walked back the uncomfortable mattress I couldn't bear to see anymore of this. I cried myself to sleep and before I knew it. The day had come.