(Deceit) Friend or foe-part two

I woke up and quickly checked my phone to see what time it was. Six in the morning a little earlier than I normally wake up. I looked beside me to see Aqua dead asleep, looks like
she put a lot of effort into finding me. I smiled to myself and got out of the tent. It was still dark but I just sat down and got lost in my thoughts. Before I knew it Aqua tapped me on the shoulders, "Good morning Amy" She smiled. "Morning Aqua" I returned the smile and she sat down with me. We didn't talk and we didn't look at each other we just watched the sunrise. After a few minutes Aqua broke the silence with,"Beautiful Isn't it Amy." She still didn't look at me as she was staring up in the sky. "I really hope the prophecy isn't true and we're not meant to destroy this world" I admitted. She looked over at me and nodded. "It's still really windy and cold, we should get back inside our tent" Aqua suggested. "I agree we don't want to get a cold." I said. We both got off the ground and headed towards the tent. When we got in we just stared at the ceiling. "Hello, Amy and Aqua you here" We heard a voice from outside the tent call our names. I instantly sat up and turned to Aqua, "Do you think that's Quartz?" I asked her. "Well I mean it sounds like him" She replied a little less worried than me. We both remain quiet for a few minutes as we hear foot steps getting closer and closer by the minute. The footsteps then stop making us feel like they had left but that's when the tent started opening. "Aqua and Amy I have been so worried about you two" he says hugging Aqua and trying to hug me but I dodge him. "What are you doing here Quartz" I ask him. "Well ever since Aqua left we suspected she left with you Amy so we have just been looking everywhere." He explained. "So Ruby and Jade are out there alone looking for us, do you think that's a good idea" I replied. He looked as though he hadn't really thought of that, "Why don't you two help me find them?" Quartz asked us. Aqua nodded and then they both looked over to me. "Please Amethyst" Aqua pleaded. I rolled my eyes and said, "Fine, but i'm not doing this for you Quartz i'm doing it for Aqua." I answered while getting out of the tent. Quartz looked overly excited. "I'll go scan for Ruby and Jade, and just to warn you Aqua we're moving after this rescue mission is over with" I warned Aqua, in response she just nodded. I tried to scan I really did but this area was interfering with my powers. "I can't find them" I said while walking back over to them. I heard a buzz from Quartz pocket and he pulled his phone out, I didn't see much of the messages but I saw one in particular from Ruby saying, "Is the plan working is Amethyst coming home." I couldn't believe my eyes, were they really trying to trick me to come back home and here I was thinking they could be in real danger. I put my head down and continued walking with them.