Chapter 1: Pervert

Chapter 1
Pervert

"You pervert!" I screamed at the boy who just slapped my butt a few seconds earlier. I lost my cool and decided to confront him and his friends who are already laughing.

"Why the hell did you do that?!"

"You have a very short skirt!" He ridiculously reasoned. "I could see your skin the moment you walk up the stairs." He continued his insulting laugh.

This is what I hate about this campus. Most of the college kids are literally acting like immature kids! I hate it here.

With all my anger, I slapped the guy across the face making him and his friends fall silent. The boy held his cheek and turn to look at me unbelievably. I raise my eyebrow and was about to slap him again when he caught my wrist this time.

"Not again, lady." He smirked before raising his hand. It looks like he's going to slap me too! I braced myself for the possible impact but none of it came.

"Oh my god!" I put my palms on my mouth because of the scene in front of me.

A guy threw some punches along with some kicks to the group of boys that harassed me earlier. He's taller and bigger than them, that's why he managed to teach them all a lesson.

"Fuck you!" The pervert yelled but he met another punch from my saviour.

It wasn't long until the group of bastards fled from the place to escape any more humiliation. I gulped and look at the guy that defended me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. I blinked a few times because he seemed familiar.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" The guy fired back the question.

I don't know if he wanted to show sarcasm or if he's genuinely annoyed by my stupid question that has the most obvious reason. Nonetheless, he saved me so I let his sarcastic tone slide.

"Thank you for what you did." I sincerely said.

He looked at me from head to toe. I scrunched my nose. He looked away again. "That skirt is against the dress code, miss. Why did the guard even let you in?"

My mood immediately turned sour. He's my hero just a few seconds ago! My skirt isn't even that short! And it's not against the dress code because I have some tights on!

"Whatever, I don't care!" I rolled my eyes. I paused when I notice what's on his arm.

"That!" I pointed at his arm. "I thought tattoos are not allowed? Why do you have ink on your arm, huh?"

The guy let out a scoff. "I wouldn't be here if it isn't."

"Fair enough." I scoff back. I turn around and started walking away from him.

"Hey, miss ma'am." He called me once again. I turn around lazily but with a bitter expression.

"I don't think you're supposed to be here." He expressed with a smug look on his stupidly handsome face.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"High schoolers are not allowed here." He smirked before walking away.

"What?!" I reacted and wanted to chase him to clarify that I'm a college student. A graduating student to be exact!

That guys might be familiar and I knew him as my saviour from those perverts. I'm supposed to adore him. But it's the total opposite of what it's supposed to be.

Really? A high schooler?

I can't believe he just said that! Who does he think he is?!