Chapter 20 : Addicted

Chapter 20
Addicted

“Pick!”

We all watch the bottle in anticipation to see to whom it would be pointed at to do pick between truth or dare. Hyunjin and I sat beside each other. Vivien is also beside me and her boyfriend is beside her too. We are formed in a big circle with other people that joined the game.

“This is boring. Ridiculous also.” I heard Hyunjin whispered as he put his palm on my thigh.

I chuckled and tapped his cheek. “You'll enjoy it.” I said even though my vision is starting to get blurry because of the amount of alcohol I consumed earlier.

I think Hyunjin find this game ridiculous not because it's a bit overrated at parties, but because the guy he's pissed about also joined. I know it's the reason. But we didn't mention it to each other. It's also the reason why Hyunjin is being so touchy right now. He acts as if I'll slip away if ever he put his touch off of me.

My train of thoughts were interrupted when I heard the guys scream and cheer. Turns out, the bottle stopped and it pointed at Jisung. I laughed with them when they started picking on him.

“Truth or dare?” Evan asked.

Jisung confidently showed them a smug look. “Truth.”

“What's the worst thing you have ever done to a girl?” Evan laughed evily as he ask the question. We hyped up Jisung who's already scratching his neck right now.

“What the hell, man. I don't know.” He said but the guys didn't let go of him just yet. “Fine! The worst thing I've ever done to a girl is… break up right after she introduced me to her parents in a family dinner.”

That earned both a laugh and a boo from the ones who heard it. I laughed too but honestly, it's so bad. I don't know the reason or what really happened but that's really bad. I wonder what the girl felt when Jisung broke up with her right after a family dinner?

“It's not my fault her family is against guys in rock bands, you know what I mean?” He tried to explain.

“Okay, next!” The bottle then again spun.

“Oh my god! It better be a dare!” Vivien yelled when the bottle stopped and pointed at me!

“Okay, (Y/N). Truth or dare?” Evan asked.

I felt Hyunjin's soft brush in my hair. Vivien looked at me with anticipation while the others are really looking forward with what I will choose.

“Dare.” I said and it earned a reaction.

Hyunjin's palms landed on my thighs again. The others started arguing on what dare they'd want me to do. While they're contemplating, Hyunjin whispered something in my ear.

“You owe me a dare, sweetheart. Remember?” Hyunjin said and his breath tickled my skin.

I do remember. I looked at him and slowly nodded. Maybe he's going to use that dare to me later, huh? I wonder what it might be.

“Shh! Okay, here's the dare, (Y/N).” Evan smirked and look at both Hyunjin and I. “Give Hyunjin a hickey.”

“Oh?”

“Tsk.” Hyunjin hissed.

“What? You won't do the dare?”

“I will. But the hickey will only appear later.” I confidently stated.

They all reacted at that with teasing and cheering. Vivien even let out a loud scream. I don't know if it's the alcohol in me but I feel pretty confident and in the mood to do things like this.