Chapter 13 : Forget

Chapter 13
Forget

“That the world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me.”

I found myself in the middle of the crowd, drunk while dancing slowly with my friend, Vivien. We jammed to the song that the band is playing. Who wouldn't?! I think it's a cover. But their singer's voice fits the original song!

I know it's Hyunjin's band that's currently playing right now since the previous band just ended. There's so many people here so I don't think Hyunjin will be able to see me. Plus, he's not the vocalist. He's the bassist.

We were just casually dancing to the song that this rock band is playing. I think this is the last song on their setlist for tonight after playing all the songs they have earlier on.

“(Y/N), I'm going to pee.” Vivien whispered near my ear before pulling her boyfriend, Rowan with her.

“Where are they going?” Damien asked.

“Pee.”

I turn around and faced Damian. I really want to ask him something and I think now's the chance.

“How often do they play here?” I asked, my vision getting blurry and haywire as I glance to the stage.

Hyunjin was already looking at me. He's still skillfully playing the bass guitar while watching me like a hawk.

“Huh?” Damien didn't hear so he stepped closer to me. Hyunjin ticked his jaw and his stare grew more intense. I looked away.

“How often do they play here?!” I asked louder.

“Twice a week! Wednesdays and Saturdays I think!” He answered.

“What time?”

“Around ten or eleven. It depends. They also practice at the basement sometimes!”

“Are you sure Hyunjin and Kelsey broke up?!” I asked. I don't know where I got the courage to ask that. I think it's the alcohol in my system!

“Yeah, they never really dated again but since Hyunjin is so fed up with the issues, I think he ended it all with Kelsey. Why are you asking, by the way?” Damien smirked and gave me a teasing look. I don't know but something about that news made me happy and excited.

“Nothing!” I laughed. My vision is so blurry and my head feels so heavy. Good thing I still managed to stand and walk around without bumping or falling.

“Damien, hold this!” I gave him my phone. “I'm going to pee.” I almost ran out of the crowd and bumped against a few people.

It took me some time to figure out which way to go to the female's bathroom since I'm not in my senses anymore. On the way there, I kept on losing my balance to the point that I need to pause and lean myself against the wall.

“Fuckkk.” I cursed myself as I lean my side on the wall while trying to regain my sense of balance. I groaned when I realize I'm going to fall or even pass out any time now.

I used my arm to push against the wall to continue walking but I underestimated the dizziness that I was feeling.

I was about to fall when a hand held my waist and supported my balance gently. My hair is all over my face that I can't see the person properly. I put my hands on his arm and chest and attempted to push the person away from me. I can stand on my own for sure!

“Stop it.”

I paused and I felt my heart drop when I heard his voice. It made me look up at him and see him staring right through me. There was cold but patient longing in his eyes. I couldn't resist it.