3. The Mile High Club

We were all sitting on the seats of the airport, waiting to board our flight. Phil was sitting beside me, with his arm draped around my shoulder, his finger twirling with my hair, as he sat on his phone, and I was reading a Stevie Nicks biography book, as Teddy approached with his water, while Phil shoved his phone in his pocket and removed his arm from over my shoulder to take out a notebook and a pen, and started writing something down. Probably work related.

"Hey. Mind if I sit?" Teddy asked Alan, requesting for Alan to move his bags off the seat. "Wolf pack only. Find another chair." Alan dismissed Teddy's request.

"There's no wolf pack, Alan. Come on." Stu corrected Alan, lookin over at Teddy. "It's no problem. I can find–"Teddy began, ready to walk away before Stu cut him off. "Teddy, don't be ridiculous. You're sitting here." Stu told him, moving Alan's bag out his way.

"Careful! That's a Louis– That is a Louis Vuitton!"Alan told Stu, pronouncing the 's' in Louis, as Phil looked over at him, and Teddy walked over to take a seat, thanking Stu.

"That's a nice neck roll." Alan complimented Teddy, although I could tell he probably didn't mean it.
"Thanks. You can use it if you want." Teddy offered.
"Okay." Alan took the neck pillow from him and threw it away, causing Doug, Phil, Stu and I to look over at him, while he put his headphones over his ears.

***

We were about 11 hours into the flight, still having another long 5 to go. During that 11 hour time period of sitting next to Phil, we read, he got bored, he complained how long it was taking, he tried his best to annoy me while I was reading for entertainment, he shot vicious looks behind to Stu, we got food, he tried several times to convince me into joining the Mile High Club, and right now he was asleep on my shoulder, with my hand massaging his scalp, playing with his hair, while I finally got peace to read my book.

Christ, it was like flying with a child– minus the Mile high part obviously. I looked down at Phil and smiled, he looked so peaceful right now. A bit of his hair had fallen in front of his face, and he looked so at ease.

Then the next thing, I jinxed myself and he woke up, yawning, as he slowly got off of my shoulder. "Are we there?" He asked me, in a groggy voice from just waking up. "No. Still got another 5 hours."I replied, whisper as to not wake up anyone else, as he groaned loudly, causing me to shoosh him.

"Quiet! Other people are sleeping." I scolded him.
"Hey, Ziggy." I hummed for him to continued. "Wanna join the Mile High Club?" He grinned, looking over at me.

"Are you kidding me? You just woke up!" I whisper-yelled, slightly shocked. "So? Please, Ziggy, I'm really horny right now!" He quietly exclaimed and I rolled my eyes at his high sex drive. Although I was kinda horny myself. I unbuckled my seat belt and watched his eyes light up like a kid on Christmas day, as he quickly went to unfasten his seat belt, before I stopped him.

"Not yet. Wait 5 minutes then follow." I ordered, as he just smirked and nodded his head, before I stood up and walked over to the bathroom. I kind of had to pee anyway, so I just done my business, washed my hands and waited for 5 minutes.

Exactly 5 minutes later, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I opened it up and was immediately caught by surprise from Phil pushing me into the small bathroom, smashing his lips onto my own, as he locked the door from behind him.

He pulled back from the kiss, to unbutton my baggy jeans. "Make it quick before anyone realizes what we're doing." I whispered and he just rolled his eyes and nodded, pulling my underwear down along with my jeans, before grabbing my waist and lifting me up onto the small sink.