14. Fuckin' Bangkok

We rushed through the hotel doors, Phil looking up to see what floor number the elevator was at. "It's on 10!" He yelled, as we stopped, so he could face the man a reception. "Sir, is the elevator stuck?" Phil asked, as the man said something in Thai.

"Come on!" Phil ran up the stairs, waving for us to follow. "Go! Go, go, go, go!" Stu exclaimed, as all of us began running up the stairs.

We practically sprinted up the stairs, not even having a chance to think about being out of breath by the time we reached the tenth floor.
"10! This is it! Teddy!" Phil rushed over to the elevator, with a crowbar in hand.

"Teddy!"
"Teddy!" Stu and I both called, running over to the elevator, as Stu began banging on the door.
"Look out, look out!" Phil alarmed, as he wedged the crowbar in between the doors, and Stu and I moved out of the way, as Phil managed to slightly loosen the door, before dropping the crowbar, the three of us beginning to push the doors open with our hands, Phil grunting when they opened.

Stu easily opened the second elevator doors, and screamed in victory when they revealed Teddy, Phil started laughing as he looked to Stu and I, the three of us screaming in disbelief and beyond happiness.

"Oh, my God!" I exclaimed, through laughter or relief. "He's okay! He's okay!" Alan yelled.
"Teddy! Teddy!" Stu began to wake Teddy up, as he turned around, with a confused expression.

"Hey, you okay?" Stu asked, as Phil, Alan and I continue laughing, Phil wrapping his arms around me, while I panted, half from exhilaration and half from legging up those stairs.

"You okay, man?" Stu asked, soothingly.
"Where am I?" Teddy questioned.
"You're in an elevator in the middle of Bangkok. But we're gonna get you outta here, it's gonna be fine." Stu assured him, grinning.

"Hey, Stu, nice tattoo." Teddy tiredly complimented, half-joking, as we started laughing.
"Thanks, man." Stu thanked him.
"All right, let's do this." Phil said, referring to pulling Teddy out of the elevator.

"Come on! Come on, come on!" Stu encouraged, as they began pulling Teddy out of the elevator.

Once Teddy was out of the elevator, we assured him to make sure he was okay, before we started walking down the stairs, Phil phoning Doug to let him know we were on our way.

"Doug, we found him! Yeah! I know, I know! But we're on our way.. okay, bye." Phil said into the phone, before he hung up, and pocketed his phone.
"All right, guests are arriving, people are starting to ask questions, but we can still pull this off!" Phil assured, as Stu leaned his head back.

"How?" Stu asked, hopelessly.
"I don't know. Like, a taxi?" Phil suggested, and I shook my head. "A taxi won't go that far, plus it'll take too long." I sighed.

"Chow's speedboat." Teddy suggested.
"What?" Stu asked, puzzled, turning to look at him.
"The last thing I remember was getting off Chow's speedboat." Teddy pulled out the keys to the speedboat from his pocket.

"Chow has a speedboat?" Phil asked, shocked.
"The perfect life. Come on." Teddy ushered, as Stu laughed in disbelief, before we followed Teddy.

***

"Stu, get that back line." Phil instructed, as we ran over to Chow's speedboat, Phil jumping in, followed by Teddy, Stu then me, then Alan.
"Good jump, Phil." Alan complimented, trying to recreate it, but falling in the speedboat, as I walked over to help him up.

"You okay?" I asked, as I helped him to his feet. "That was a good jump, right? Like Phil's?" Alan asked me. "Oh, yeah, definitely. I'd say better." I grinned, as Phil smirked and rolled his eyes, while Alan nodded, believing what I said.