9. This wasnt part of the plan

I walked out to where the guys were. Stu was having a breakdown, while Alan was confused and Phil was leaning on the side of the wall, trying to console him, before he looked over at me, his eyes raking up and down over my body, before he coughed and looked in my eyes.

"You look beautiful." Phil complimented and I tried to hide my blush. "Thanks." I murmured, still glaring at him, while he just sighed. "Come on, Ziggy. I swear to you I didn't mean it that way!" He tried defending himself again. I had already kinda forgiven him, I just wanted to tease him a little longer.

"I heard you the first time." I rolled my eyes, prompting him to scoff at my attitude. "I started a fucking riot for you last night." He declared, and I just looked at him and shrugged. "Okay? What do you want? A fucking trophy?" I sarcastically asked, as he rolled his eyes.

"You know I would never cheat on you! I told you I just said it to make Stu feel better!" He continued to defend himself.
"And I told you: I heard you the first time!" I crossed my arms, and he just groaned. "Fuck this." He said, walking over to Stu.

"Stu, it's not the end of the world." Phil assured him.
"I'm sorry, but I still don't understand." Alan piped up, confused, as Stu turn to reply. "I made love to a man... with boobies." He said, crying.

"Listen, I promise you, no one's ever gonna find out about this." Phil reassured him.
"But we just found out about it." Stu whined.
"And then we forget! That's what we do. I've done so much fucked up shit–" Phil paused, as he looked over at me, as i raised my brows at him. "—I mean, not, you know, fucked up shit, just average... shit. Nothing like that, because I would never cheat on Ziggy, but I just forget about it!" He carefully chose his words, knowing that I was shooting daggers at him with my eyes.

"You have?" Stu asked, trying to get reassurance.
"Yeah! You just forget. It goes away. That might be harder to go away, but in time it'll happen." Phil continued, as Stu sobbed and nodded.

"Okay. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna forget about it." Stu accepted, smiling slightly.
"Never happened." Phil smiled and shrugged.
"Right." Stu agreed, nodding, before a cellphone started ringing.

"Phone. Phone. Who is it? Answer." Phil frantically searched his pockets, before Stu reached in and grabbed his phone to look at the ID caller.
"Lauren's dad. It just reminded me." Stu groaned.
"Answer it!" Phil demanded.

"I can't." Stu protested, as Phil and I furrowed our brows. "What? No, he might know something about Teddy. Come on, we still have a shot here." Phil suggested, convincing Stu to answer the phone.
"I can't!" Stu objected, before Phil grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Get your head back into the fucking game, Stu." Phil firmly told him, as the ringing continued, before Stu quietly sighed and answered the phone.
"Hello?" He answered, as Alan, Phil and I listened to Stu talking, as he chuckled. "Yeah, I guess it was kinda stupid.... Uh, Teddy's seasick, actually." Stu made up an excuse, as Phil looked at me, confused. Fuck, he must've asked to talk to Teddy.

"Well, that's weird, 'cause he's puking everywhere." Stu continued lying. "...Yeah, I knew that already." Stu sighed, before Phil took the phone from Stu.
"Mr. Srisai? Hey, it's Phil Wenneck. Listen, I apologise. We've been reelin' in some crazy marlin, and I just want—" Before Phil could finish his sentence, he got whacked on the back by a motorcycle helmet, held by a guy on the back of a motorbike, with another man in front, driving it.

"Oh, my God! Phil!" I gasped and rushed over, as he had fell to the ground. "What the fuck?!" I yelled at them, as Alan and Stu rushed over to Phil.
"Fuck me." Phil quietly groaned, rolling onto his back, in pain.