11. Why is this monkey so strong?!

We were all outdoor, sitting down with Chow, as he slurped on soup, shooting daggers with his eyes at each of us.
"Feeling better?" Phil asked. Chow didn't respond, he just continued eating his soup, while glaring at Phil. "You all right? You warm enough?" Phil questioned.

"I don't know. Come feel my balls and tell me. I've been locked in a fucking ice box all day." Chow spat, before lookin to Alan. "Hey, Alan, you want my awesome sunglasses, you just ask Chow. You don't have to kill me." Chow added, narrowing his eyes.

"Chow, Alan didn't kill you. None of us did." I corrected him, as Phil nodded. "Yeah, you were already dead. You didn't have a pulse." He added.
"Oh, you never do blow before? Sometime your heart stop, start up again. Read a book." Chow took the sunglasses from Alan and put them over his own eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry. We're just havin' a bad day." Phil apologized, trying not to make Chow anymore annoyed at us if we wanted that password.
"Oh, you having a bad day? Did you die?" Chow asked, sarcastically, putting his hand to his chest in false sympathy.

"I got shot." Phil nodded, his brows raised. "But did you die?" Chow asked again.
"He could've if he was a foot to his left." I shrugged, my arms crossed. "But he not dead. Case closed." Chow stated, glaring a me through his sunglasses.

"Chow, some guy told us that you've got a bank code or something, and if we didn't bring it to him first thing in the morning... he's gonna kill Teddy." Stu explained to him, hesitant with the last part.

"Who, Kingsley? pfft! He harmless. Don't worry. I got the bank codes." Chow reassured us, with a shrug.

"Great. All right, we gotta meet him at 8:00 a.m... who is that fuckin' guy, anyway?" Phil asked, dipping his brows together.

"Invest in my business." Chow answered. "Yeah? What business is that?" Phil inquired.
"It's called "Not your business," 'kay?" Chow sternly told him, and he just rolled his eyes, while I silently sniggered, as Chow clasped his hands.

"So where's the monkey?" Chow asked, rubbing his hands together, smiling.
"The monkey?" Phil asked, sitting up straight with his brows raised.

"Yeah. I stashed the account number and password in his vest. Where is he?" Chow asked, clueless to why we all looked defeated, as I groaned and cursed under my breath, Stu running his hands over his face.

"Why? Why would you put the passwords and stuff in a monkeys vest?" I asked, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Safekeeping, pretty girl. I got a lotta heat on my ass. I got FBI, Bangkok PD, Interpol, MSNBC." Chow rhymed off with his fingers, as we nodded. "That little monkey snorting coke with me all night, jerking me off while I watch Stu make fuck with ladyboy, and Phil make fuck with Eve. He not going anywhere." Chow shrugged, and Stu groaned at the mention of Kimmy, while my eyes widened in horror.

"You watched me and Phil fuck?!" I whisper-yell, feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable at the thought that Chow seen us. "It was hard not to. You guys make fuck any place any time." Chow laughed, and I hid my face behind my hands, groaning, as Phil sighed and rubbed my back.

"We don't have the monkey, Chow." Stu finally admitted to him, looking up at him, dropping his hand from his face.
"No, some Russian thugs took him from us." Phil added, as I took my hea out of my hands, resting my hand over my mouth.

"Oh, you fucking guys." Chow sighed, his hands either side of his head, before he snapped his fingers.
"Okay, no problem. We just have to get him back." Chow happily said, not viewing it as a big deal.

"From where?" Stu asked, looking to him.
"Same place we took him from." Chow scoffed, as Phil and I looked to each other, before back at Chow.

***