7. Full-On Riot

"Do you know where our friend is?! Teddy! He's missing!" Stu yelled to the old man, as we sat outside the police station.

"Stu, forget it, the guy's worthless." Phil told him, as he looked at the ID's and file that the cop gave us about Teddy.

"He knows something! He's wearing Teddy's sweatshirt." Stu exclaimed, frustrated at the man's lack of communication. "What if he just doesn't understand? I-I'll act it out. Yeah, like charades. Watch." Stu suggested, taking away the ID from Phil, so he could act it out.

Before I could watch him play charades, Phil's phone began ringing and he answered it. "Hello?.. Ziggy, it's for you." He handed me the phone and I furrowed my brows, as I took it from him and held it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.
"Eve, where the hell are you? Why haven't you been answering your phone?!" I heard Bella ask on the other line, and I held up two fingers, signalling that I was gonna go somewhere else to talk to her privately, as Phil nodded.

"Bella... so, funny story, actually.." I nervously chuckled. "We're in Bangkok. And I think I left my phone at the hotel, that's why I haven't been answering my phone." I replied, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"You're where?! How the fuck did you end up in Bangkok?!" Bella questioned, shocked at what I told her. "I have no idea. Anyways, why are you calling?" I asked, as I heard Bella sigh on the other end.

"Rachel broke up with Steven last night and she's in bits. The fucking idiot didn't even fight for it or try to make it work, he just accepted and he's going home today!" Bella angrily stated over the phone.

"Is he having a fucking laugh? Is he being serious? They went out for almost 3 years, she put all the effort in, he did nothing, and now he doesn't even react that she broke up with him? What is his problem?" I was furious with what I heard about Steven.

"I know! Anyway, I was calling you to see if you would come over, because I think Rachel needs us right now, but if you're in Bangkok, then I don't think there's much chance of that.." She said, and I sighed with my eyes shut.

"Tell Rachel I'm really sorry about her and Steven, and I swear once we get out of this weird situation, I will literally do whatever she wants." I told Bella, who agreed, before hanging up, and I walked back over to them and handed Phil his phone back.

"Everything alright?" Phil asked, looking up at me.
"Yeah, everything's fine." I smiled, reassuringly.
"Is he still trying to play charades?" I asked, furrowing my brows as Phil nodded, with the monkey still on his shoulder.

"American teenager... in Asia." Stu tried to act out.
"Karate kid with Jaden Smith." Alan answered, as Stu looked down, and walked away from him. "It's easy, 'cause you were talking through it." Alan added.

"Stu, it's a waste of time. Just leave this fuckin' guy here." Phil said, looking over at the old man, causing my brows to furrow. "Phil, what the fuck? We're not just leaving an old man here by himself." I told him, crossing my arms, as he looked at me.

"Why not? We don't know him. He's not our problem." Phil shrugged, and I scoffed. "And? We can't just leave him here! You're really gonna leave an old man on the streets?!" I ask, as Phil rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I'm sorry. But we've got bigger problems, and this guy is no help." Phil told me and before I could say anything else, Alan piped up.
"Oh, here's somethin'. "There are 500,000 monks living in Thailand. It is not uncommon for some monks to take a vow of silence at the age of 8." Alan read from his cards, as we all listened in.

"There you go." Phil shook his head, looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Is there anything else in that envelope?" Stu asked Phil. "Nah, it's empty." He replied. "Woah, hang on. A drink card from white lion bar, Bangkok?" Stu pulled out a card and Phil held out his hand for Stu to give him the card, so he could look at it.