Night 5

Parrish and I had a habit of doing absolutely nothing on Sundays. Sundays were only days that Parrish took calmly, today was not the exception. We woke up late, ate late and spent the whole evening playing video games. When the night settled in, he went up to the roof for a smoke and I stayed in the kitchen preparing dinner. I was making pasta today, I was making it for him. Parrish loves everything that has pasta in it and he's been having a rough week.

I thought that eating something he liked might cheer him up. Mom always made me feel better when she made my favorite foods.

I didn't have to go looking for Parrish on the roof. He came in just as I was setting the table. I saw his smoke red eyes lit up as soon as he smelled the pasta. He ate everything on his plate which was a rare sight. He asked for seconds, which was an even rarer sight.

After eating he sat on the couch, while I did the dishes.

I feel like a house omega.

Cooking for an alpha, doing the dishes for him, apron and everything... I glanced back at Parrish who was as always watching some bizarre Hispanic soap opera. He seemed relaxed and his scent didn't have the undertones of rotten berries anymore.

Oh, well, I'm doing a friend a favor.

"Hey, Darius, can you come here a second?" Parrish called me when I was still in the kitchen eating leftovers off the pot before rinsing it.

I dried my hands on a rag cloth and took the apron off before heading to the living room.

I got to his side but he just stared at me without saying a word. "Yeah?"

"Can you sit there, please? I wanna see something." He pointed at the space on the floor in front of him.

What? Does he want a bj or something?

I sat down kneeling. I figured that I might as well do it since giving him a blow job meant having sex. I knelt and waited for him to unzip his pants. Instead he blinked at me.

"Okay." He scoffed and leaned down to hold my face up. "Open your mouth." He rubbed his thumb on my cheek.

We're going slower than usual. This is weird.

It felt weird, the room wasn't clouded with the usual bergamont musky scent that came from Parrish bring aroused. Regardless of that, I opened my mouth and closed my eyes.

"Now, can you show me your fangs?" He pressed his thumb on my lower lip. I looked at him alarmed. Why does he want to see my fangs?

I wouldn't recommend him to put his dick nowhere near my fangs.

"You don't have to get them all the way out, a little will do. I just want to see." He added, in a reassuring tone.

Alright then, whatever gets him going I guess.

I opened my mouth more to make room for my fangs, which were slowly tearing through my gums. Saliva started to pool on my mouth and was now spilling over the corners of my mouth. He wiped it off with his thumb. He still didn't unzip his pants or did anything that would indicate that we were going to have sex, which was highly confusing. Why did he ask me to kneel then?

He got both of his thumbs inside my mouth and dragged my jaw down. I winced a little at the rough movement.

"Sorry..." He said before getting his fingers out to pet my hair. "Darius, don't you think that you're too... obedient? Submissive? That's one hell of a weird characteristic on an alpha." He held my face between his hands, squeezing my cheeks softly.

"I wouldn't say I'm obedient..." I mumbled, letting my head rest on his hands. He was holding my face really gently, it felt nice.

"You just kneeled in front of me just because I told you to." He pointed out, booping my nose.