Chapter 73: Freyja's Arrival!

"I'm thoroughly shocked; it's been two days, and nothing has happened. What's going on?" Muttered Freyja in confusion as she sat on a makeshift throne while several naked men, eyes full of lust, kneeled before her and pleasured themselves.

Through the years I've known Diddy, I'm astonished he's lasted this long without doing anything crazy; I expected he'd head straight for Vice-admiral Mini, yet even after two full days, I haven't heard anything about him. It's almost like he disappeared, which, knowing him, may very well be possible, but not when there is a powerful opponent for him to fight.

Anyways, while deep in my thoughts, I heard several grunts, causing me to look at the several naked men surrounding me as they all started ejaculating on me, covering my body in white with their filthy sperm. Tasting their semen, I frowned at its bland taste before deciding to absorb it through my body, and in doing so, I could feel myself become all the more stronger. Granted, since these were just your average men, it's hardly noticeable unless I focus intently, but either way, progress is progress.

"You all were rather lackluster, but I suppose you've got your uses; every man can't have plentiful vitality." Remarked Freyja as she stood up from her makeshift throne and deeply kissed every man on the lips, causing each of their bodies to turn into dried husks devoid of life.

Sitting back on my throne, I set those men on fire and watched them burn for a few minutes before summoning the owner of this brothel, which I've currently made my temporary base.

"How may I be of service, My Queen?" Asked an older lady with a fanatical expression as she opened the doors, entered the room, and gave a deep bow, ignoring the smell of burnt flesh.

"Send in the next group." Said Freyja dismissively with a wave of her, prompting the older lady to hurriedly nod as she quickly left while closing the door behind her.

A few moments later, the door was once again opened, followed by numerous men entering the room; even though they hadn't laid eyes on me, they were already under my control. My pheromones, which I've spread throughout the entire brothel, are capable of captivating men and women alike, turning them into my little slaves; granted, it's not as effective as just looking at me, and it takes a little longer to work, but it's convenient if you wish to turn large groups of
weak-willed people into your slaves.

Looking at the men who stripped naked, sat on the ground, and pleasured themselves while looking at me, I noticed one of them had a tattoo of the Revolutionary Army logo on their back. Such a sight wasn't too surprising as I'd already learned of their presence, but it was the first time I'd encountered someone affiliated with them.

"You there? Is there any interesting news that's happened in the past few days that the public doesn't know about?" Asked Freyja calmly while looking directly at the battle-hardened man, who was entirely under her control.

"Yes, there is my Queen; two days ago, in the middle of the night, vice-admiral Mini and Commander Lindbergh were rumored to have disappeared for a length of time before returning to their camps with various degrees of injuries." Said the battle-hardened man while looking at Freyja with a fanatical expression fuelled by his infinite lust for her, doing this all while pleasuring himself.

'Well, that's mildly interesting, so the two had a little fight, which just so happened to be on the same day we arrived? Why do I feel Diddy was somehow involved in this battle?' Mused Freyja with a thoughtful expression as she focused back on the man.

"Any other details?" Asked Freyja, to which the battle-hardened man quickly responded.

"Yes; although it's rumored the two fought, Vice-admiral Mini reportedly returned to his campsite much earlier, roughly one hour earlier than Commander Lindbergh. Along with a few other inconsistencies, such as claw marks on Commander Lindbergh's body, causing many to speculate whether the two actually fought." Stated the battle-hardened man as he and every other man ejaculated onto Freyja, though she was currently too preoccupied with her thoughts to bother.