Fang's Craving to Be a Singer

Urgh I haven't updated this in AGES!! I apologise for that. I just thought no one read it. Jessicaq10 has been bugging me to update and I was like: ugh. I'm gonna change it up a bit to make it more interesting. I'm also gonna put myself into this. If you don't remember asking a dare or a question, I don't blame you. And remember... be careful. Don't die.

Tash ^-^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tash: Okay. We're got a dare from Jessicaq10. She wants Fang to sing 'I am a little tea pot.'

Max: PWAHAHAHA you serious? I'm gonna get my camera *runs off*

Fang: Oh god. She's gonna post that on youtube isn't she?

Angel: ya.

Total: if she isn't then I'm going to.

Fang: *groans*

Tash: You poor soul :( While we're waiting jessicaq10 asks is you guys ship wessa or jessa.

Gazzy: is this some kind of girly question?

Nudge: yes it is girly Gazzy. 

Gazzy: *mentally explode*

Iggy: wessa.

Total: Do you even know what they are Iggy?

Iggy: no.

Total: *rolls eyes* Rolling my eyes Ig.

Tash: Well, in case you want my opinion I ship-

Total: no one cares for your opinion sweetie.

Tash: *glares at Total* I ship wessa.

Angel: Jessa for life.

Gazzy: i'm not answering that. It's a girly question.

Fang: too bad Gazzy. Just frickn' pick.

Max: I'M BACK!!

Iggy: No need to shout it out. China probably herd you.

Nudge: Oh I love Chinese food!!

Angel: Iggy said China probably heard Max. We weren't talking about Chinese food.

Nudge: Oh.

Tash: Moving on! Fang you betta know the teapot song because I'm not waiting any longer.

Fang: *mutters under breath*

Max: Hurry up sweetie. I don't want to waste battery.

Fang: I'm a little teapot-

Total: You have to sing it!!

Fang: *sings beautifully* I'm a little teapot short and stout. Here is my handle and -

Gazzy: actions Fang!!

Fang: *still singing beautifully and using the actions* Here is my handle and my here is my spout. When I get all steamed up I just shout. Tip me over and pour me out.

The flock and Tash: *claps loudly and Gazzy whistles*

Total: *wipes eyes* that brought me to tears.

Iggy: congratulations. You didn't break any windows.

Fang: shut up.

Max: and that's going on youtube!

Nudge: That better get a lot of views or I will break your laptop Fang.

Fang: I'd kill you if you did.

Tash: That was amazing Fang. You should enter the X Factor. Okay that wraps it up....

Max: 1000 views already!!