Now Who to Sacrifice...

If you HAD to sacrifice someone in the Flock, who would it be and why?

Nuge: Okay, this is one I REALLY can't answer.

Total: Easy, Fang,

Fang: Watch it scottish dog.

Total: Dude, you do like nothing. You're not normal.

Fang: Total, I'm not normal. I'm 2% bird.

Total: Fine, fine.

Gazzy: If I could sacrifice anyone in the Flock, it would be Max because she's so into Fang and ignores us AND she's bossy.

Max: Excuse me? Do you want me to sacrifice you because you're a complete pain in the butt?

Gazzy: I'm not changing it.

Max: *Glares at Gazzy*

Fang: I think, I would sacrifice Angel because she can be really scary and unpredictable at times because she can like, read minds and controll them.

Angel: Fair enough. I'm not going to judge.

Nudge: I think, I would sacrifice Gazzy beause he has the worst fashion sense and he stinks so much his farts are worse then Iggy's stink bombs.

Gazzy: Don't worry Nudge, I knew someone would say that.

Angel: I would sacrifice Iggy because he can kinda be useless or get in the way because of his blindness. Sorry Ig.

Iggy: ... Are you saying you don't like my shortcake?

Max: ... I think I would sacrifice Nudge because she can be really annoying because she can go on forever when she talks about fashion. No offence.

Nudge: ...

Iggy: I would sacrifice Total because he never shuts up sometimes and he can point out the obvious a lot of the time he openes his little mouth.

Total: Don't worry, I'm just a little talking scottish dog with wings who is a freak.

Angel: Just remember I could have let you die in that lab instead of taking you with us.

Total: Point taken.