𝐿𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑙

THIS IS THE CONTINUOUS PART TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BUT PG13 SO IT'S A LITTLE DIFFERENT

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

» [To Each His Own by Talos] «
0:49 ─〇───── 3:09
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Your hearts were beating in sync, in rhythm as if they were meant to be one. His hands pulled you even closer somehow, until your bodies collided and pressed up against each other sensually. Jake tried his best to relish in the moment, fearing that this could really be his last time with you. "I've missed you." He managed to utter.

His thumb gently swiped across your lower lip, which nearly halted your answer. "I've missed you too, Jake." You told him, though he knew, and you knew too—that you couldn't mean it. You've gone out with him once, and that was it. You can't miss a guy you've spent a mere five hours with...but yet you do. Your heart told you that you do. Because you were happy to see him, and that was enough for you to conclude your answer.

He smiled before planting a soft kiss to your forehead, wrapping his hands around you and holding you so endearingly. Pheromone, was it? You weren't sure, but his scent was just so comforting, and it made you feel safe. You didn't want to move away from him, so you both stayed that way a while.

Just the soft lub-dub sound of his heartbeat against your ear as you rested against his chest. You weren't sure where this was heading, and you weren't too concerned as long as you were in his arms within this moment.

"Are you tired, my love?" Again, you think your heart must've skipped a beat. The nicknames, they all just feel so melancholy, so nostalgic.

"A little." You replied shortly.

With that, Jake guided you until your legs touched the softness of his mattress. He laid you down, but before he could stand up again, you locked your arms around his neck firmly. He was hovering above your body, frozen and speechless at your sudden action. "C-can we just stay in bed—together for a bit?" You stuttered a bit, not sure why, but your body too relaxed after a smile appeared at the corner of his lips.

"Yes, we can." He told you, swiftly shifting on the bed so that he was laying next to you, and looking right at you.

You both were facing each other, and purely the moment was just you two and the oxygen molecules in the atmosphere.