One

୨⎯ Chapter One ⎯୧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Kwon Ju-won wouldn't call herself a neat freak. She was totally the opposite. She loved everything messy. Even inside her desk was messy with books and papers scattered everywhere. When Ju-won's mother was alive, she would always scold her to clean her room up. Of course, she didn't listen. Kwon Ju-won loved being surrounded by chaos. When Ju-won showed up to class, she loved watching her classmates pick up a fight. You would never see Kwon Ju-won show up to class early, as she likes to sleep in till almost noon. When Ju-won did show up to class, she would secretly hide her phone, put her air pods in as her long hair hid them so the teacher wouldn't notice.

Ju-won slid the door opened to the classroom, of course, all eyes turned on her. "You're late." The teacher said sternly.

Ju-won scoffed, "at least I showed up today. Isn't that enough?" At that, the class roared with laughter and whistles.

"Hush!" The teacher signaled the class to be quiet, as they did, and she turned back towards Ju-won. "Just hand in your phone, and sit down."

"I don't have my phone." Ju-won simply lied. "it's at home. I'm grounded."

"Fine." The teacher didn't believe her at first but waved her off. "Just sit down then." Ju-won nodded, and walked over to her seat at the back, next to the window.  Ju-won was about to take her books out when Jeon Yeong-bin turned around in his seat, and faced her.

Jeon Yeong-bin.

Kwon Ju-won and Yeong-bin knew each other since they were toddlers. Both of their parents knew each other since they were high school. You think they knew each other since they were kids, they would be friends? It's total opposite. Ju-won hated his guts because of the way yeong-bin treats other kids in their school. Everyone thought they were friends just because they knew each other. Yeong-bin always had a control on Ju-won. Ju-won's father transferred her to an all boys school so yeong-bin can take a look out for Ju-won, and watch her every move.

"Why are you late?" Yeong-bin asked sternly, and ju-won rolled her eyes. "Would you cut me some slack? You're lucky I actually showed up today."

"Wait till your father hears about this." Yeong-bin said, as he turned back around in his seat to face the front.

"There are two award winners in the intraschool math competition." The teacher announced, and the class waited patiently for the name. "Yeon si-eun and Jeon Yeong-bin come to the front." Ju-won rolled her eyes when Yeong-bin's friends started to cheer for him, as the two boys walked to the front.