Eight

୨⎯ Chapter Eight  ⎯୧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It was the next day, and lunch had arrived. Ju-won was going to sit at her usual table by herself, but she had spotted Si-eun and Su-ho sitting together. She was surprised least to say, because they weren't friends and they are sitting together. Ju-won glanced at her empty table, and towards the two boys. She sighed before she walked over, and stood at the side of the table.

Without saying anything, Ju-won sat next to Su-ho, and the boys watched her in surprised. Su-ho's jaw fell, and stared at the girl amused. Ju-won was about to take a bite of her rice with her chopsticks, but glared up at the two boys. "Would you stop staring? I had enough stares from everyone else in the last couple days."

"Like now?" Su-ho joked, and Ju-won looked at her surroundings noticing everyone was staring at her. Staring at her because they usually saw Ju-won by herself, or with Yeong-bin and his friends. They didn't know Ju-won was friends with Su-ho and Si-eun, or never really see her interact with them.

"I buy my school lunches. But, Si-eun paid for mine today." Su-ho grinned. "I actually feel special."

"Didn't know you guys were friends." Ju-won tilted her head confused.

"Don't eat it if you don't want it." Si-eun said casually.

"Thanks for the lunch." Su-ho said, digging into his rice. Ju-won gaped opened her mouth when Su-ho digged a whole lot of rice onto his spoon, and put it in his mouth.

"Pig." Ju-won muttered to herself.

"By the way." Si-eun said, picking at his rice. "Why do you sleep at school?"

"You sleep at school?" Ju-won furrowed her eyebrows, then glanced towards Si-eun. "And how early do you come to school?"

"I come here straight after work." Su-ho replied. "Just in case I sleep in at home. My grandma insists that I graduate with perfect attendance even if I don't go to college." At the last part, Ju-won picked at her food, and caught a glimpse of Su-hu turning his head towards her.

"What?" Ju-won scoffed. "I been doing good showing up to class early."

"Also." Si-eun spoke slowly, looking at Ju-won. "Why were you at the hospital visiting Yeong-bin?"

"What?" Su-ho deadpanned, looking at Ju-won. "You visited Yeong-bin?"

"I wasn't visiting him." Ju-won rolled her eyes. "My alcoholic father thought it was a great idea to see him since he cherish's him so much."

"Oh..."

"Do you like listening to music?" Su-ho asked changing the subject, pointing at Si-eun's air pods in his ears. "You always have earbuds in like an arrogant brat." At that, Ju-won looked down at her tray as she snorted.

"I just can't be bothered."

"What?" Su-ho deadpanned.

"I can't be bothered to talk to anyone."

"You know you're really weird, right." Su-ho picked at his food.

"Yah." Ju-won nudged Su-ho. "Don't be rude. I don't really talk, and you don't think I'm weird. If Si-eun doesn't want to be bothered, then he doesn't want to be bothered. Also, you're the one to talk."

Su-ho chuckled, glancing towards Ju-won with an amused look on his face. "Who said I didn't call you weird?"

"Yah. Do you wanna die?" Ju-won threatened him with her fist, and Si-eun looked at the two in amusement.

End of the day rolled by, and Ju-won had finished cleaning the classroom. The only two remaining in the room were Su-ho who was fast asleep, and Ju-won who was packing up her things. Ju-won was about to walk out of the classroom, but stopped to stare at Su-ho. He looked peaceful sleeping on his pink pillow, and she can feel her chest getting warm. Without thinking, Ju-won walked over, and patted his arm. "Su-ho."

"What?"

"Ahn Su-ho!" Ju-won said a little louder, as she shook his arm harder. Su-ho quickly raised his head, squinting his eyes. "Ju-won? What is it?"

"You said to wake you up in 10 minutes. Everyone left. They were to scared to wake you up." Ju-won pointed out, and Su-ho nodded his head. "Right. Wake me back up in 10 minutes." Su-ho groaned, laying his head back onto his pink pillow. 

"I won't be here in ten minutes!" Ju-won whined, when Su-ho ignored her. "Your lost." Ju-won kicked his chair. Before Ju-won turned around to walk out of the classroom, Beom-seok suddenly rushed in, and rushed over to them.

"Good luck." Ju-won rolled her eyes. "This kid can sleep through anything." Ju-won was about to walk away again, but Beom-seok grabbed onto her wrist, and he tapped Su-ho's arm. "Su-ho! Wake up!"

"Don't grab me like that." Ju-won hissed, pulling her wrist away. "What's your deal?"

Beom-seok ignored her, as he kept trying to wake up Su-ho, but he waved his arm. "Go away, Ju-won!"

"Su-ho!" Beom-seok said a little louder, when Su-ho suddenly jumped up in his sleep. Su-ho looked at up Beom-seok with an annoyed expression. "What? First Ju-won, and now you? Why do you people keep waking me up."

"Yeong-bin dragged Si-eun away." At that, Ju-won can feel her chest starting to get tight at the mention of Yeong-bin's name, and how he has Si-eun. Ju-won knew what Yeong-bin was capable of. He can severely hurt Si-eun. Or at least the people who he knows.

"Are you sure?" Ju-won choked out, and Beom-seok nodded.

"So what." Su-ho said, looking up at the boy.

"What? Help me. We should help him. You were a fighter, weren't you?" He asked then glanced towards Ju-won. "And I know you can't fight too. We need to help him."

"Okay." Ju-won sighed, and Su-ho glanced up at her surprised. "What? You can't be serious? You can get hurt."

"I know what Yeong-bin and his crew are capable of." Ju-won looked at Su-ho. "I want to help. My choice."

"Whatever." Su-ho waved her off. "I'm not that close to him. Do whatever you want. I have a part time job to get to." Su-ho grabbed his bag.

"I'll pay you." Beom-seok continued to pressure, making Su-ho stop. "I'll pay double your wage." That made Su-ho turn around, suddenly more interested. "Thank you, sir." Su-ho jokingly bowed. "I'm only saying let's go because Ju-won is going, and I want to make sure she's okay."

"Let's get going, guys!" Su-ho called out, walking out of the classroom door.