Twenty-three

୨⎯ Chapter Twenty-three⎯୧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Kwon Ju-won couldn't believe what the strange man was telling her. He was part of Beom-seok's life, and just told her Ahn Su-ho was in a coma. Part of her couldn't help but think half of this was her fault. Maybe she should of had chosed Oh Beom-seok instead of Su-ho, and no one would of gotten hurt. It was like she couldn't breathe. Her world came crashing down seeing Ahn Su-ho laying down in a hospital bed, and his grandma crying next to the bed. Ju-won's life before Su-ho was horrifying. She was never happy as she got controlled half of her life by the people that was suppose to care about her. Her father, and Yeong-bin someone who she knew when they were kids. When Su-ho came around, he was like her guardian angel. He was her best friend. She was suppose to hate him, then ending up having feelings for him. Ju-won felt empty.

Before Su-ho, everyone was afraid of her because of her fireball attitude. All expect for Ahn Su-ho who was the very first one to speak to her. During Su-ho, she can actually be herself. Being with Su-ho, he didn't judge her for who she was. Su-ho was the kind of person who wouldn't let anyone get away with anything that involved Ju-won, and that's why he was in a coma. All because of her.

"I'm going to get a drink." Ju-won suddenly blurted out, leaving his grandma and Young-yi watching her leave with worried looks.

Kwon Ju-won never felt angry in her entire life. Sure, she was angry at her father, but this was different. It was the next day, and Ju-won was still in the same outfit she was in the night before.

Ju-won ended up at Oh Beom-seok's giant mansion. She got out of the cab, and stormed to a car that was pulling out of the driveway. She banged her hands on top of the hood of the car, and they stepped on the breaks. "get out of the fucking car, Oh Beom-seok!"

Instead, two strange men with suits got out, and grabbed her forearms. "hey, let go!" she screamed, as they started to pull her away. "I said let go!"

"Enough!" Beom-seok suddenly blurted out, as the men stopped pulling her, and she stopped struggling. Beom-seok suddenly got out of the car, and stormed over to Ju-won who looked like she was on the urge of tears. "Why? Why the fuck did you do that?"

"You wanna know why?" Beom-seok started sobbing. "All because of fucking you! You knew how I fucking cared about you, and you ignored me. You choose Su-ho who bossed me around, and treated me like I was a puppet. If you had chosen me, maybe I wouldn't of done this! I loved you, Kwon Ju-won! You ignored me!" Ju-won froze on the spot, as she watched Beom-seok walked away, and back into the car.

Maybe he was right, this was all her fault.

When she got back to the hospital, Young-yi was at work, his grandma went home for a rest. Si-eun was nowhere to be seen. Ju-won walked over to Su-ho's bed, and sat down in a chair. Ju-won didn't realized how exhausted she was and drifted off to sleep.

"Hey." A soft voice woke her up, and she looked up confused. Then she was relieved Su-ho was awake, and was smiling at her. "Su-ho?" Ju-won croaked out, and he nodded. "Mhmm."

"Why did you do something so stupid? You left me. You were suppose to go to our date, did you remember?"

"I'm sorry." Su-ho reached forward, to grab onto her hand. "I didn't want them to hurt you."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"It's all my fault." Ju-won looked down. "It's all my fault you're in a coma."

"It's not your fault." Su-ho gave her a smile, and she glanced up at him. "Don't be a goofball."

Suddenly, Ju-won jumped when she heard the door closing. She glanced back and saw Si-eun walking in. Ju-won glanced back at Su-ho, and he was still in a coma. Then she realized she was dreaming, and that wasn't real. When Si-eun got closer,  Ju-won realized there was blood all over on Si-eun. She didn't ask why, because she already knew. Si-eun suddenly pulled up another chair next to Ju-won, as they sat in a comfortable silence, watching Su-ho's lifeless body laying onto the hospital bed.

Yeon Si-eun and Kwon Ju-won finally found happiness, then it was destroyed.