Six

୨⎯ Chapter Six ⎯୧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Never in a million years Ju-won would save Su-ho from a fight, where she could actually get hurt because of him. At her old school, Ju-won used to do volleyball. Ju-won used her reflexes, as she grabbed onto the chair, and pushed Si-eun back. Ju-won didn't know why she did that considering she knew Su-ho was capable of looking out for himself.

"Will you just fucking stop?" Ju-won glared down towards the boy. "You ruined my piece."

Si-eun glared at Ju-won before he stood back up on his feet. Suddenly, Si-eun started to swing the chair, as the two dodged quickly. Si-eun was about to swing the chair at Ju-won, but Su-ho punched him in the nose, making him stumble back. "You should have listened. now, you made me angry for trying to hit Ju-won."

"You can't tell me what to do." Si-eun glanced towards Ju-won and Su-ho.

"Don't make me punch you myself." Ju-won clutched her fist. "You pissed me off. You cocky bastard."

Si-eun was about to grab another chair, but the teacher marched into the classroom. "What's going on?!"

Ju-won was breathing heavily at this point, as she was out of breath. Ju-won glanced towards Su-ho and Si-eun then towards the teacher who had an angry expression. "I tried to stop him!" Ju-won pointed towards Si-eun.

"Yeah!" Su-ho agreed, and glanced towards Si-eun. "Put that chair back down! What do you think you're doing?!"

"Jeez, teach." Su-ho sighed, with his hands on his hips. "Ju-won and I were trying to stop a fight, but Ju-won almost got hurt by this chair. I'm so sorry." Su-ho bowed, and glanced towards Si-eun. "Tell Ju-won and the teach you're sorry."

"Quickly!" Su-ho ordered, after Si-eun not saying anything.

Ju-won was annoyed least to say. Her father had forced her to go to the hospital to visit Yeong-bin with him. Ju-won knew her father was drunk, but he hides it really well. Yeong-bin was the person her father cherished. He loved him like a son, only if he felt the same way about his daughter.

"Thanks for coming." Yeong-bin's mother hugged Sang-woo, and Ju-won rolled her eyes. Since Yeong-bin's father was always working and traveling, Ju-won knew they were having an affair.

Ju-won huffed and crossed her arms, when Yeong-bin glanced towards her direction.

"You look like shit." Sang-woo comment at Yeong-bin, then glanced towards Ju-won. "How come you didn't stop the fight, huh?!" Sang-woo wasn't afraid to yell at her daughter in front of people.

Ju-won scoffed. "So I can get hurt?"

"Did you just scoff at me?" Sang-woo went to step forward, as he raised his hand. Before he did anything though, there was a knock at the door. Everyone glanced towards the door, and Ju-won widened her eyes when Si-eun was there with the teacher. Ju-won glanced at her father who still had his hand raised, then back at Si-eun who was looking at her in concern, and also wondering why she was there.

"Ma'am. Calm down." The teacher tried to calm down Yeong-bin's mom, who was ordering Si-eun to bring his mom.

"I told you to bring your mom. Where is she?!"

"I'm sorry." Si-eun decided to say, and Ju-won looked at him surprised considering she never heard him apologize before.

"Ah. Forget the apology!" Sang-woo waved him off. "She needs to see his mom! Where is she?" Ju-won rolled her eyes at her father's outburst, annoyed he's butting into another families business.

"I don't have a mom." Si-eun simply said, with no emotion on his face. Ju-won looked at him concern wondering if he was actually serious or joking.

Yeong-bin's mother scoffed. "Are you kidding? You listen to me. I'm going to send you to a juvenile detention!"

Suddenly, Si-eun extended his hand out to her and Sang-woo, as something was on his finger. By the look of Yeong-bin's face, Ju-won kinda knew he had something to do with something.

"Yeong-bin made a kid in our class stick this on my neck." Si-eun explained.

"What is that?"

"Narcotics." Si-eun said. "That's what this is."

"What are you talking about about?" Yeong-bin chimed in worried his mother will find out. "Do you have evidence."

"Yeong-bin would never do anything like that." Sang-woo hissed, defending him.

"Do you have proof I did that?!"

"This is your bag, right?" Si-eun unzipped Yeong-bin's bag, and dumped it out on the bed Yeong-bin was laying on.

"You better not be doing any of that crap, either!" Sang-woo spat at her face in the hospital hallway. Si-eun sat nearby, and she can tell he was listening. Now, he'll learn why Kwon Ju-won acts the way she acts sometimes.

"I swear. I didn't." Ju-won's voice was shaky. "It was only Yeong-bin."

"Are you lying?"

"No!" Ju-won shook her head.

"Because if you are.... I'll have you transfer again with Yeong-bin so he can keep on watching you!" With that, Sang-woo turned on his heel, and walked down the hallway.

Ju-won ended up outside of the hospital, as she sat on one of the benches. Ju-won didn't honestly know where she was going to go at this point. She didn't want to deal with her father at his state. Who knows what he'll do. She could go to the ice cream place her and Su-ho went, but they were probably closed.

"Yah." A voice broke her out of her thoughts, and she looked up to see Si-eun looking down at her.

"I'm sorry." Si-eun suddenly apologized, and she nodded without saying anything. Si-eun sat down next to her, and sat it a long comfortable silence.