Sixteen

୨⎯ Chapter Sixteen⎯୧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Ju-won was confused all the way back to the karaoke room. Ju-won was even more confused when Beom-seok snatched his phone from Young-yi, and desperately hung up.

"What the hell are you doing, you bitch?" Beom-seok snapped in Young-yi's face. "Why are you answering my phone without my permission?!" Ju-won grabbed Beom-seok's arm, and pulled him back. "Yah. Don't yell at her like that."

"Yeah." Su-ho agreed, standing on his feet. "Why are you so mad?"

"What? You want to hit me?" Young-yi retorted.

"Hey." Su-ho pushed Beom-seok back. "Why angry all the sudden?"

"Who were those guys out there, Beom-seok?" Ju-won asked, and crossed her arms. "Was it them?"

"What guys?" Su-ho asked, but Beom-seok gave her a hard glare telling her not to say anything.

"You are crazy." Young-yi spat in Beom-seok's face, as she left the room, and Su-ho followed her out. "Beom-seok. Tell me. Who were those guys." Ju-won tried again. Of course, he didn't answer her. Suddenly, the door flung open, revealing the guys she had seen before. Si-eun grabbed onto Ju-won's arm and placed her next to him, considering he never saw the guys before, and didn't know who they were.

"Oh Beom-seok! I knew I saw you!"

"And there's that pretty girl he was with!"

"How are you?"

"We missed you."

"What is this?" Si-eun asked, shielding Ju-won behind his arm. "Oh, we are his friends." They answered, and by the look on Beom-seok's face, she knew they were lying. "Who are you?" Ju-won asked again, and one of the boys laughed. "We missed him and wanted to see if he wants to hang out."

"We were talking." Si-eun bluntly said, and she can tell he was trying to figure out if these guys were threatening.

"Like I said. We haven't seen him in ages. We wanted to talk as well." One of the guys said, and Ju-won glared. "Are you really his friend?"

One of the guys whistled. "Smart mouth you have. Are you his girlfriend? A pretty girl like you would never go for a guy like him." Ju-won clenched her fist together, she really hated assholes.

"Talk later." Si-eun said, with no emotion on his face. "Okay." The guy agreed. "I'll call you later. Make sure you answer, okay?" After they were leaving, the same guy smirked in Ju-won's direction, then left.

"Who were they? Tell us." Si-eun ordered Beom-seok, and he was taken back at first. "What?"

"Those guys."

"They are just no one." Beom-seok said, as Ju-won left out a scoff.

The next day, school has rolled around, and Ju-won couldn't be happier. It was break time, Su-ho went to sleep, Si-eun was studying, and Ju-won was listening to music and typing away on her phone. Ju-won was about to text Young-yi back when she heard a shout. It was that loud over her music, it had startled her. Ju-won took one of her air pods out, and glanced towards Beom-seok's direction as everyone else did the same.

"Shut your mouths." Beom-seok bluntly told a group of boys who were being to loud. Ju-won sat up straighter in her seat when Beom-seok slid his chair back, and walked over to the group. "you think this is funny?"

"I wasn't laughing."

"You did just laugh." Beom-seok pushed the boys shoulder. "You moron. Do you want to die?" He spat grabbing onto the boys shirt collar. Ju-won couldn't help but get up from her seat, and walked over to Su-ho who was now awake as he watched. Su-ho grabbed onto her arm in comfort, as they watched Si-eun walk over to them. "Beom-seok. What's wrong?"

"It's because he thinks Si-eun, Ju-won, and Su-ho have his back." One of the boys comment, making Beom-seok angry. "What?"

"Stop him." Ju-won whispered to Su-ho, as he nodded, and walked over. "What's going on here. What's wrong?"

"I don't know. He's being crazy."

"You piece of crap!"

"Hey. Come on." Su-ho pushed Beom-seok away as he kept muttering different things. As they got to Su-ho's desk, Beom-seok shook off Su-ho's arm. "Don't put your hands on my shoulder." Ju-won gently put his hand onto to his shoulder, but he had pushed it off. "I said don't put your hands on me, you bitch!" At that, Ju-won glanced over to Su-ho, and it looked like he wanted to kill him right there. "What?" Su-ho was taken back at his sudden action. Beom-seok gave them a last glare, before heading out of the classroom.

"What's his problem?"

"Should we go for a brighter color?" Young-yi held up a bright pink sweater up to Ju-won, and she nodded proudly. "You actually look good in pink! I have good taste!" Su-ho had asked Si-eun to meet him to teach him a few fighting moves. Ju-won and Young-yi was left at Su-ho's home bored, so they had decided to do something. She didn't know it was going to be shopping. She hated shopping.

"Why are you helping me?" Ju-won suddenly blurted out, making Young-yi turn to her direction. "Because we are friends? It's what friends are for."

"Usually girls like you are afraid of me and run away. Why don't you? Instead." Ju-won sighed and tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. "You are here with me and helping."

"I don't think you're scary at all." Young-yi held up another sweater to see if it will match her skin. "I think you're cool, and I'm not afraid of you."

"Do you like Su-ho?"

"No." Young-yi chuckled. "He's not my type. Su-ho and I are just friends. I know you guys are dating. I would never go after a friend's boyfriend."

"Okay, good." Ju-won nodded and grinned. "I think we'll be okay."