Five

୨⎯ Chapter Five ⎯୧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It was the next morning, and Ju-won was ecstatic. Not only today was the mock exam, but the teacher had moved their seats, and she sat towards the front. Of course, it had to be next to Su-ho. Ju-won did not like sitting in the front nor in the middle, she always belonged towards the back. As the teacher spoke, she can feel Su-ho's gaze on her, and she choose to ignore it. She refused to look at him because she sobbed onto him, and she was embarrassed. Embarrassed because Su-ho was the first person she ever cried in front of.

Ju-won's thoughts were cut off when the person in front of her passed the exam. She grabbed it, grabbed one for herself, and handed the rest to the person who sat behind her. Ju-won glanced down at her exam on her desk, and grew nervous. She had no idea what she even learn from not paying attention, or not showing up half the time. Her father was definitely going to kill her. Instead, she started to guess, hoping at least she'll get some answers right. Suddenly, Ju-won heard someone's chair slid back. Ju-won turned around and witnessed Si-eun running out of the room, as everyone shared confused glances. Ju-won looked over at Su-ho noticing he was also watching, and he looked at her with a confused expression.

Eventually Si-eun came back, and Ju-won noticed he did not look to well. His lips were chapped, and face was pale. Ju-won saw the sweat coming down his forehead. Ju-won chose to ignore it, and turned back to her exam.

It had been hours since the exam, and Ju-won felt like she was suffocating. She knew she was going to fail for guessing answers because she had know idea what the fuck she was doing. Nausea was taking her whole body, and felt like throwing up at her desk. Ju-won glanced towards her right, and noticed Su-ho wasn't taking the exam, but rather sleeping instead.

Ju-won scoffed. That boy is always sleeping. She thought to herself.

Her thoughts were cut off when she got startled by a clapping noise behind her.

"What was that?" The teacher asked, as all eyes turned towards the sound. Ju-won spun around wondering what everyone was looking at, and what the sound was. Si-eun was suddenly slapping himself across the face, until his cheek turned red. Ju-won and Su-ho shared confused glances wondering why the boy was slapping himself repeatedly.

"What was that? What are you doing? What's the matter?" The teacher kept asking questions, as Si-eun kept slapping himself. He kept going, but a little faster.

"What's going on?" The teacher asked again, once Si-eun stopped. It got quiet as Si-eun looked up towards the front. "Nothing." He answered, and went back to his exam like nothing happened.

"Two. Five. One." The boy read the answers in front of the classroom. Ju-won sighed in defeat when she didn't get a single answer correct so far. Although, she wasn't surprised. She knew she was going to fail.

She was also relieved because she can sit at her normal seat towards the back. As the boy kept reading the answers Ju-won got excited her answer was actually correct. Ju-won was about to circle her answer, when she got startled by a loud thud. Ju-won glanced at her classmates, and noticed everyone was staring at Si-eun. Ju-won watched Si-eun slowly turned his head towards the new kid, and he looked furious.

"Si-eun... Look..." Beom-seok grew nervous. "It's not what you think." Ju-won grew confused at this point. Ju-won grew nervous when Si-eun slid his chair back, and slowly walked towards the back. Ju-won thought he was coming for her for a second, but grabbed a book off another person's desk. Ju-won sat up straighter when suddenly Si-eun hit Yeong-bin across the face with the book, as he got knocked back onto Ju-won's desk. Ju-won quickly stood on her feet when a loud piercing scream filled the classroom, as Si-eun stabbed Tan-hoon with a pen with his hand.

"What a psycho!" Tan-hoon helped, as he held onto his hand.

Ju-won gasped, and backed away when Si-eun started to hit Yeong-bin across repeatedly. Everyone flinched when Si-eun wrapped the curtain around his head, and repeatedly hit him with the book. Ju-won can see the blood seeing through the curtain.

"Si-eun!" Ju-won hissed. "Knock it off!" Even though Yeong-bin made her life a living hell throughout the years since they were kids, Si-eun was taking this way to far. Ju-won was actually worried for Si-eun's sake, just in case he would get in trouble. Si-eun glanced towards her slowly, then back at Yeong-bin. Si-eun hit Yeong-bin one more time, before Yeong-bin landed on the floor. He definitely has a broken nose as blood poured down his nose, and to his chin. Ju-won glared towards her seat wondering why she can't sit at it peacefully, and not being interrupted.

"I asked you nicely." Si-eun said unemotionally, as he glanced down towards Yeong-bin who wasn't moving at all. Everyone was silent, as Ju-won closed her eyes when Si-eun lift up his leg to stomp on Yeong-bin's face, but he was suddenly flew across the room. Ju-won opened her eyes and saw Su-ho was the one to save the day. Ju-won loved watching school fights, but this was different.

"Don't cross the line." Su-ho glanced down towards Si-eun with his hands in his pockets. "That's enough."

"Who do you think you are?" Si-eun asked, standing on top of his feet.

"Me?" Su-ho pointed towards himself. "Just think of me as your guardian angel who woke up from a nap." Su-ho picked up a paper airplane from a desk nearby, and threw it at Si-eun as he chuckled.

"You think this is funny?" Si-eun said.

"Yes, a little bit." Su-ho replied, rubbing his nose. Si-eun suddenly picked up his pencil case, clutching it at Su-ho as he lift up his arms in defense. Su-ho quickly pushed Ju-won out of the way when Si-eun suddenly picked up a chair, and ran towards Su-ho.