Four

୨⎯ Chapter Four ⎯୧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

After physical education class, Ju-won was dead beat from all the running. Ju-won changed out of her gym clothes, and back into her school uniform. Ju-won had put her hair up in a ponytail, due to the fact that she was still hot. Ju-won was about to get a Gatorade out of the vending machine, when she heard a cold demanding voice.

"Just stop." Si-eun said coldly, with no emotion. "I'm asking nicely. Just stay out of my way." Ju-won peeked out of the corner, and it looked like Yeong-bin wanted to beat the crap out of Si-eun. When Yeong-bin noticed Ju-won, he stood up, and got into Si-eun's face.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ju-won then turned around and noticed some were watching, and hoping Yeong-bin doesn't cause a scene. As Si-eun turned around to walk, Tan-hoon suddenly grabbed si-eun's throat, and pinned him against the vending machine.

"Yah!" Ju-won shouted, as she stepped forward, but Jung-chan grabbed her forearms to prevent her from going forward.

"Let go!" Ju-won said through her gritted  teeth. Ju-won used all the strength she had as she got out of his grip, and pushed him back. Ju-won kicked him in the stomach, making him grunt. She was about to step forward again, this time Yeong-bin had grabbed onto her. "Stay still." Yeong-bin hissed.

Ju-won glanced towards Si-eun, as he was already looking at her. Ju-won can see his face had turned red, and he was grasping for air.

"I don't think you don't know what it means to ask nicely." Yeong-bin said, in a threatening manner.

"They are going to kill him." Whispers were heard by the other students who were watching.

"Shouldn't we tell our teacher?"

"Yah, yeong-bin." Tan-hoon noticed now everyone was watching.

"Don't let go." Yeong-bin demanded.

"Yeong-bin." Ju-won called out his name, and he glanced towards her as he had a good grip on her arm. "Please, let go of him." Ju-won begged. Ju-won didn't know why she was begging, but if he hadn't let him go, they would for sure kill him. "please." Ju-won said a little more louder, and he heald a long burning gaze in her eyes.

"Yah!" A teacher suddenly shouted, walking into the room as Tan-hoon quickly let go. "What's going on in there?"

Ju-won patted Si-eun's back as he started to have a coughing fit.

"It's nothing sir." Yeong-bin denied the fact they almost tried killing Si-eun not that long ago. "We were just joking around."

"Are you okay, Si-eun." The teacher noticed Si-eun breathing heavily, as Ju-won rubbed his back.

"Tan-hoon. What's going on?"

"It was a joke, sir." Tan-hoon lied.

"Kwon Ju-won." The teacher called on her, noticing her worried expression. "What happened?"

Ju-won jumped when she felt Yeong-bin tap on her back, and sighed knowing she had to lie and say everything was alright. "It's nothing sir. I was only trying to get them to stop joking around. You know, these bugger heads don't listen to us girls." The teacher glanced at her unsure, but shrugged it off, and glanced towards Si-eun. "Si-eun? Was it really a joke?"