XXIX

Onika Tanya Maraj
March 28th
Houston, Texas

I looked over my shoulder, not knowing where Beyoncé was. I dropped the comforter and tiptoed into the kitchen quietly, trying my best to make the least amount of noise as possible. I needed a break, and I knew if she heard me, she would be right back on top of me.

I'd taken what was hers away from her for two months, and she came to collect.

I opened her fridge, my heart swelling when I saw everything I had even mentioned liking in passing. From the day I met her to the time we were apart, everything. Even things that I only remembered mentioning once. It was all here.

I reached inside only to be grabbed from behind, her hand holding onto my breast and the other around my waist. She pulled me back, shut the door, and pressed me against it.

"It's cold baby," I grabbed ahold of her thigh, but that did not stop her.

She was just as insatiable as she was last night, just as greedy. She kissed me along my shoulder to my neck, my cheek, and turned my face to kiss my lips. She made me completely forget about the cold of the stainless steel against my skin, her hands roaming my body, her tongue pushing between my lips. When we couldn't breathe, she pulled away and stared at me, a lust in her eyes that I didn't recognize. She kissed me again and pushed me against the fridge, her body against mine. I reached back and held onto her cheek, reciprocating and moaning around her tongue when she dragged her hand between my thighs, twiddling my hardened nipple between her fingers.

I wanted to tell her to stop, but I was soaking wet. I thought I needed a break, I thought I wanted one, but my body could not stand to be away from her when she came for me.

She spread my legs apart and pushed her fingers inside me, biting into my bottom lip. She was hungry, her long fingers stroking me like a guitar. She moved from my mouth, biting my cheek then my earlobe.

"I love," She pushed her fingers deeper, humming in satisfaction when I grabbed her wrist, "You," She held me tighter and we went silent except for all of my moaning, all of her purring until I rained down on her hand, crying and hyperventilating.

She pulled them out and dragged them up to my mouth, making me taste myself. She kissed me on my shoulder then pulled away from me, leaving me right there while she washed her hands.

"You never stop."

She looked over at me, "?I'm giving you a break right now so I would be quiet."

"Your appetite-"

"That's why you sign contracts."

I walked behind her and sat on the island, her eyes watching me the entire way. She turned around and eyed me, her eyes so full of that same lust that just would not go away.

"There's something wrong with you."

"You took something away from me that I intended on using daily."

"Is that what I am to you? Something to be used?"

She came toward me, spreading my legs and resting between them, kissing me softly, "Isn't that what you were doing last night? You used me all night long, you used me on that balcony, in the living room, on the bed, beside the bed, bed bench, bathroom, shower, hallway-"

"Okay," I covered her mouth with my hand, "That's enough."

"What? Is that what I am to you? Something to be used?"

"Obviously."

"Oh," She picked me up off of the island and I wrapped my legs around her waist tight, inviting her tongue in my mouth as she walked me back down the hallway.