Chapter 14

LUNA'S POV

The air hung heavy with the scent of garlic and simmering tomato sauce, the soft jazz melodies playing in the background. Expensive cigars mingled with the aroma of rich Italian cuisine. My ass was nestled on his lap, fingers gently tracing the rim of his wine glass as we locked eyes. The low hum of conversations and clinking silverware set the scene for what was about to unfold. Salvo's fingers brushed against my jaw, a subtle smile playing on his lips.

My mind wandered back over the past nine months of working with him, a man who, despite our history of disdain, had become my amour. He, the Royal Devil of the underground world, feared by many, but strangely attractive with his broken heart hidden beneath a devilish exterior. He had never missed an opportunity to fuck me. We had our hot sessions in every corner of his office room, behind the door, my screams let everyone know whom I belonged to.

"My baby, Lu, you're making me hard again," he teased, caressing my bottom lip. I playfully rubbed against him, feeling the friction through the rough fabric.

"You fucked me half an hour ago," I reminded him, a smirk playing on my lips.

Our lips closed in, breaths mingling. "I can never get enough of you, even in a lifetime, Lu," he confessed. Our connection was palpable, a dangerous dance of passion. Moments of electrifying intensity occurred when his lips attacked mine in desperation, our love evident in every touch, every lingering kiss.

My life had been sparkling, finding solace in the devil's arms. I broke our kiss, smiling heartily at him as his eyes glinted with adoration, and his hand held me close possessively, as if someone would snatch me away from him.

In the midst of my musings, Logan, my psycho stalker, lurked in the recesses of my memories. For six months, he had seemingly vanished, leaving no trace of his menacing presence. No threatening messages, no ominous warnings – as if he had evaporated into thin air. The silence unnerved me, creating an eerie calm before a storm I couldn't predict.

I couldn't help but smile as my thoughts drifted to Zola and Duncan, who had been dating officially for the past four months. Duncan, like a lost puppy, dangled after her, and she, with a mix of attitude and shy smiles, shared quiet intimate moments of connection with him.

Salvo gripped my ass firmly, pulling me closer to his hardened length. A wave of desire and pleasure rushed through my body. I crossed my arms around his neck, rubbing against him. He devoured my mouth with his warm tongue, sending tingling sensations through me. I rubbed harder against his rough fabric, chasing my climax when a low voice interrupted us, shattering the intimate bubble we had created.

A figure from Salvo's ally mafia families, Vincent "The Viper" Moretti, a seasoned mobster with a salt-and-pepper beard, sat at a corner table, nursing a glass of red wine.

Across from him, Joseph "The Shadow" Harold, a man known for his ability to slip through the darkest alleys unnoticed, leaned back in his chair, his eyes scanning the room. I knew him as one of Salvo's close friends. His sharp black eyes locked onto us, his lips' ring shining against his tan skin. In nine months, I had encountered him several times, but I never saw him smile. He hardly spoke; girls threw themselves at him, but he never showed them any interest. His loyalty stuck with Salvo, although his father, Rossi Harold, Don of Russian Mafia, strongly hated him for making allies with Salvo.