If the moon only knew the shadows it casts.

Hey guys so this is just an extra chapter since the ending wasn't a total ending.

"Stop fighting me."

His words echo in my head like a incomplete melody and something inside of me itches to hear the rest of the song. A heavy sigh escapes my lips.

"Why? I only cause destruction in my wake. You know that Draco."

For a long moment he doesn't answer me and the only sound that's heard is our breaths.

Inhale.
Exhale.
Inhale.
Echa-

"I don't have a reason. Atleast not one that would be good enough to make you want to stay." Draco says as he retreats in his steps, asif realising this whole ordeal with me is a complete and utter mistake.

I watch him with narrowed eyes how he leans against a pillar, his silver hair a stark contrast to the darkness surrounding us. His eyes flicker over my face, then my body and then it travels beyond me to the huge building looming behind me like a tail gate where students are having a night stress free. How I yearn to be a girl dressed in a pretty gown dancing with a boy on my arm and being utterly and completely inlove with him and only him.

"This - you is bigger than us, y/n." Draco continues, " You should know that by now and hiding what you poses is dangerous."

I twist my fingers to stop my hands from shacking and avoid his gase. Too afraid of what I'll see on his face when I speak.

"Dumbledore knows Draco. That's all that matters and I have my powers under control."

Draco laughs but there's no humour behind it, more like irony in something that I don't even understand.

"Yeah besides the fact that you have to completely isolate yourself to keep your magic at bay. That's crazy y/n!"

My head snaps back up to him and my face twists into anger.

"Fuck you Draco," I curse him, hunch down and take off my heels. I turn around but before I walk away, I decide to have a say in this too.

"You know nothing about what's going on in my life."

"That's because you won't allow me to, y/n!"

I stop, mid tracks, my dress pooling over my ankles and my feet pressing into the cold concrete. I turn around, despite my better judgement and lock eyes with him, fire bubbling in my veins.

"You would run at the first sentence I speak to you about what's going on. So don't act tough Draco." My voice is laced with poison.

It's not asif I want to scare him off but I know, I know, I know he'll scatter when he sees what's behind the curtain.

Draco pushes himself off of the pillar with a kick and strides towards me asif I'm not a walking fire hazard. He stops when his shoes touches my toes. My back goes rigid, shoulders tight and I look up at him with a stern face not giving into this man. He rases his hand, grases my cheek, just lightly but it was there and I felt it like a shock. I didn't notice it at the moment but lightning struck through the air lighting the field.  Then he takes a strand of my hair and twists it around his index finger.

His voice is smooth and calm when he speaks, "You didn't have to tell me, I just saw your demons and here I am still asking you to give me a chance."

"Draco," I breathe. "This is very dangerous."

A smirk spreads across his face. "Oh I know honey, that's why I want this so bad."

I don't think, I don't give myself time to think, I just raise my hand and touch his hand where his is wrapped around a strand of my hair. Nothing happened. My body reacts but my magic stays at bay.

"Allow yourself to feel your magic."

I will add another page when I can but it won't be long. Thank you all for all the support!