Chapter 30: My mother has a bad memory

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Murong Yan was worried about the fact that Gu Lang fainted after kissing Gu Lang on the roof last time. At that time, Sun Fang saw that he hurried back with Gu Lang who was in a coma and asked him why he was dizzy?

Murong Yan said embarrassedly, he kissed... and fainted.

Sun Da was shocked and said, is this so disgusting that he passed out?

You are disgusting! Murong Yan was so angry that he threw people out, but he was so depressed by his words that he was afraid that he really made people sick and dizzy.

But this time, the man didn't faint or bite him. Although his face was still calm, it was dyed red. Murong Yan suddenly felt blessed, leaned on the bed and asked, "The last time you fainted, was it because of... blood?"

Gu Lang didn't answer, he lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and said, "Since your eyes are better, then I'll go back first."

Murong Yan: ""

Gu Lang put on his coat and opened the door.

"Gu Lang!" Murong Yan grabbed the edge of the bed, endured it, lowered his eyes and said, "Let's go after breakfast."

Gu Lang stood by the door, the cool morning breeze blowing towards his face, chilling the warmth on his face.

"No need," he said, and walked away without looking back.

When Gu Lang opened the door with the medicine in his hand, Zhao Zhuo was lying on the bed, staring blankly at the unhappy prince.

"Uncle Zhao, I've taken the medicine." Gu Lang brought the medicine to Zhao Zhuo, looked at the prince who was sitting beside him, and asked, "...what's the matter?"

The prince touched the xiao in his arms and said dejectedly: "It's nothing, just remembered some sad things."

Gu Lang didn't want to ask him what sad things he remembered. Seeing that Zhao Zhuo had finished drinking the medicine, he took the bowl and let him have a good rest.

"Young master," Zhao Zhuo said with guilt, "I blame me for being useless and implicated in you and Your Highness."

He said that because the account book had never been in sight, he wanted to look for it in the account room of the Zheng Mansion, but was accidentally discovered by the guards guarding the mansion.

"I've been paying attention to the timing of the defense change in Zheng Mansion for several days, and I was thinking of taking advantage of this to escape the patrols, but I didn't expect it to be... ah..."

"The account book is not in the account room," said the prince, "Zheng Yufei should put these important things closer to him to feel at ease."

Gu Lang pondered: "Study? Bedroom?"

The prince nodded and said: "I guess it's the bedroom, but I need to check it again. Before that, be cautious and don't act rashly. In the past few days, Zheng Yufei has been searching all over the city, so be careful. Just in case." He stood up and said to Gu Lang, "You stay here to take care of Uncle Zhao, there are still things in the palace, I have to go back."

Gu Lang: "Okay."

The crown prince walked out with the xiao, Gu Lang felt a little embarrassed and said, "That xiao... the hole is smashed crookedly."

"It's okay," the prince stepped down from the bamboo tower and turned around, "I like it very much."

Ruan Nian sat at the dining table, holding the bowl and watching his mother chomping on and putting food into Qu Fengyun's bowl, for fear that Deputy Commander Qu would overturn the table impatiently.