Chapter 72: Well, let's get in.

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The morning light in the courtyard covered the ground, Gu Lang rested his chin on Murong Yan's shoulder, and said softly, "But they will scold you..."

"Don't worry about it," Murong Yan said, "When I was hiding in the East Palace and asking for immortals, they didn't scold me less... How could they listen to them just because they talked, where's the face of the prince? put?"

He let go of Gu Lang, took his hand and said, "Tang still has to worship, today is a little rough, I will make it up for you in a few days, okay?"

Gu Lang looked at him with a smile on his lips, and slowly lowered his head.

They bowed to each other in the bright morning light, their long hair interlaced.

May this life be together forever and never give up.

After the old case of the Gu family came to light, the former Zheng Yufei confessed himself and identified Lu Pingshan, and the old emperor saved him from death and exiled him. And Lu Pingshan colluded with Beiqi to frame Zhongliang and behead him at noon.

On the day of the execution, Murong Yan and Gu Lang stood in the crowd, watching Lu Pingshan screaming madly on the execution platform, crying and laughing.

"The old man is not wrong! If you don't do it for yourself, the world will be punished! What is wrong with the old man?!"

"What about Nie Zhan? You won't be in danger in a hundred battles? It's a joke! It's not like he died in the hands of this old man!"

"You will regret it! Don't think that if you raise a few more soldiers, you will be able to fight Beiqi! Sooner or later, the northern border will not be able to hold!"

"The old man wants to watch you fall to the ground, like a lost dog..."

With a "bang", the prison execution officer threw out the sign, "Execution!"

Lu Pingshan laughed even crazier, "You're all going to die! You're all going to die..."

The knife flashed, red blood splashed on the execution ground, and the shouting stopped abruptly.

Gu Lang turned to Murong Yan and said, "Let's go."

Murong Yan nodded, pulled him across the crowd, and said, "There is nothing to do today, let's go and see Qu Fengyun."

Gu Lang looked at him with a puzzled expression.

Murong Yan smiled and said, "The dog sent me a message secretly, saying that Qu Fengyun ordered him, detained him in the house of Imperial Physician Ruan, and refused to let him go."

Gu Lang: "..." Is Qu Fengyun so short of people?

Inunsi squatted in the kitchen to boil medicine, his face was smoky and black, and he was coughing from time to time because of the smoke. He looked very pitiful.

Ruan Nian changed the medicine for Qu Fengyun's hand outside the door.

"It's much better." Ruan Nian looked at Qu Fengyun's right arm carefully, and was a little happy to see that the injury had improved.

Qu Fengyun said: "Then don't take tonics."

"Why?" Ruan Nian asked strangely, "Don't you want to be earlier?"

Qu Fengyun looked at his soft white face and said, "I can't sleep after eating."

"Can't sleep?" Ruan Nian said, "Then I'll give you some tranquilizers?"