Chapter 68: When will you kneel

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Gu Lang woke up, his head was a little heavy, as if the remnants of the wine had not been dissipated last night.

He lifted the quilt and got out of bed. Seeing the room was empty, he couldn't help shouting, "Murong..."

The door was gently pushed open, and Eunuch Chen walked in with a smile, followed by a little **** carrying water.

"Young Master Gu is awake?" Eunuch Chen said, "His Royal Highness is in the imperial study, but I have to send someone there..."

Gu Lang said quickly: "No need, it's fine."

He took the veil handed over by the little eunuch, and his face was hot, afraid that Eunuch Chen would laugh at him that he would look for the prince as soon as he woke up.

Eunuch Chen went to the door to pass on breakfast, Gu Lang wiped his face, and suddenly heard Wu Liu roaring and asking: "Eunuch Chen, when will the emperor punish His Highness to kneel? I have something...shh? What?"

Gu Lang: "..."

Murong Yan knelt at the entrance of the imperial study, feeling that the sun was a little bright, and wanted to ask his father, could he kneel again when the sun went down?

He suddenly felt someone approaching behind him, and turned around to see that it was Gu Lang.

Murong Yan: "..."

Eunuch Chen, didn't I tell you not to tell him?

Gu Lang silently took out a cushion from behind and handed it to him.

"It's so good," Murong Yan pulled him over with a smile, "I know that I feel sorry for my husband."

Gu Lang said unnaturally, "Eunuch Chen gave it to you."

Murong Yan put the cushion under his knees and said meaningfully, "Oh..."

Gu Lang stopped talking, walked beside him, and knelt down.

Murong Yan was stunned for a while, then smiled again, and pulled the mat out from under his knees, "Then put it on."

Gu Lang shook his head and said, "I don't need it."

"No," Murong Yan said, "Put on a pad, or your knees will hurt."

Gu Lang: "No need..."

Murong Yan: "Put on..."

The old emperor's roar suddenly came from the imperial study, "Let that idiot get out! Don't be ashamed here!"

A little **** ran out and said to Murong Yan, "His Royal Highness, the emperor has asked you to go back."

Murong Yan said loudly, "Thank you, Father Emperor!"

Then just sat on the ground.

Gu Lang: "...What's wrong?"

Murong Yan: "My legs are numb, I'll take it easy."

Gu Lang frowned and leaned over to rub his legs.

Murong Yan looked at him under the sunlight, lowered his eyes and rubbed his legs, gentle and bright.

"How is it?" Gu Lang raised his head and asked, "Is it still numb?"

Murong Yan moved and said, "Knead up a little bit."

Gu Lang touched his thigh up, "Here?"

Murong Yan: "A little more."

Gu Lang touched it up again, "Here?"