Chapter 70: Admiring His Royal Highness

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The morning light fell into the room through the slightly open wooden window.

Ruan Nian was drowned in Qu Fengyun's warm breath, his fingertips climbed up to his injured right arm, and he couldn't help curling up and tightening while gasping and moaning...

Qu Fengyun groaned suddenly, Ruan Nian came back to his senses, and hurriedly let go of his hand and said, "I-I didn't mean to...Are you alright?"

"It's alright," Qu Fengyun held his retracted fingertips, and the corners of his lips curled slightly, "Would you like to touch it elsewhere?"

Ruan Nian dodged his eyes and said, "Why, why should I touch you?"

Qu Fengyun: "You really don't touch?"

Ruan Nian looked at him and reluctantly said: "Then if you want to touch me...it's not impossible..."

Qu Fengyun leaned closer and said, "Then where do you want to touch?"

"I..." Ruan Nian paused, then argued, "What do I think? You asked me to touch it!"

Qu Fengyun: "Then I want you to like me?"

Ruan Nian: "..."

Qu Fengyun: "Can't you?"

"It's not impossible..." Ruan Nian paused, and then said fiercely, "Then you are not allowed to laugh so happily at others in the future!"

Qu Fengyun nodded, "Okay."

Ruan Nian: "Don't go to the lake with others!"

Qu Fengyun still nodded.

Ruan Nian: "Don't ignore me!"

Qu Fengyun nodded and said, "You are good to others, I can't be angry?"

"I don't!" Ruan Nian muttered, "I don't treat others well..."

Qu Fengyun: "Just be nice to me?"

Ruan Nian grabbed the quilt and said, "Then...then say it again."

Qu Fengyun: "What did you say?"

Ruan Nian blushed slightly, "Say, say you like me..."

Qu Fengyun: "You like me."

"No!" Ruan Nian said angrily, "It's 'I like you'!"

"Well," Qu Fengyun smiled and kissed him, "I like you too."

Ruan Nian was stunned for a moment, before realizing that Qu Fengyun did it on purpose, "You..."

Qu Fengyun lowered his head and bit his lips again.

The morning light in the room was light, and suddenly there was a muffled groan from Qu Fengyun on the bed, and then Ruan Nian said embarrassedly and anxiously, "I...I hurt you again? Then I won't kiss you anymore."

Qu Fengyun: "..."

Qu Fengyun stood up silently, pointed to his right arm and said, "How can you get better soon?"

Ruan Nian said: "You have recovered very quickly now, it should be good in a few months."

Qu Fengyun: "..."

Qu Fengyun got out of bed and walked towards the door.

Ruan Nian watched him open the door, walked into the yard, picked up a bucket of water and poured it down.