Chapter 63: Why don't you ride a horse

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wei Qingtong is in the fog, what is widowed? Who is widowed?

Xu Jing'er watched the two walk away under the window, and grabbed Wei Qingtong's hand again and said, "Sister Wei, there is no fragrant grass anywhere in the world, why do you hang on the tree of the prince?"

Wei Qingtong: "I didn't want to hang on this tree..."

"Then forget him," Xu Jing'er said. "There are many good men in this city, don't worry, I will definitely find you a good man!"

Wei Qingtong didn't quite believe it, "A lot? Like?"

Xu Jing'er thought for a while, and said, "How about the son of the Minister of Rites? He is gentle and elegant, and his writing is brilliant. There are many women in this city who want to marry him."

Wei Qingtong asked, "Will you fight?"

Xu Jing'er: "It doesn't seem like..."

Wei Qingtong: "Then don't, the next one."

"What about General Zhao? He has been practicing martial arts since he was a child..."

"I've seen this before, it's too thin, the next one."

"The son of the Minister of Punishment? He also practiced martial arts since he was a child, and he wanted to join the army and go to the North..." Xu Jing'er suddenly paused and said a little excitedly, "I heard that he didn't go to the North after that, and was with the Minister of Rites. It's about your son... No, I have to keep this one, the next one... How about my cousin? No, no, he seems to like the tofu seller on East Street..."

Wei Qingtong: "..."

They talked for a long time, but couldn't find a suitable one. Wei Qingtong was exhausted of patience, and said that if he couldn't find it, whoever wanted to marry who would marry him, he might as well go to war with her father. The frontier is so vast, why do you need to find a man in this capital?

They parted at the intersection under the teahouse and made an appointment to go to Fanhu in a few days.

Xu Jinger took a few steps, and suddenly saw Sun Fang hurriedly walking from the other side.

"Brother Sun," Xu Jing'er walked over and asked, "What happened? Why do you seem... in a hurry?"

Sun Fang said: "I have to rush back to the casino to feed the fish. I forgot to feed it yesterday, so don't let the boss find out."

"Big... big boss?" Xu Jing'er asked in confusion, "Your big boss is entrusting you with dreams again?"

"No," Sun Fang thought about it and confessed, "Actually, our boss is not dead, he came back."

"Ah?" Xu Jing'er suddenly remembered Gu Lang who had just seen him, walking with the prince... Wei Qingtong said, that was the prince's sweetheart.

Xu Jing'er twisted the handkerchief in her hand and asked cautiously, "Then he and Gu Gongzi..."

"Of course he went back to look for guard Gu," Sun Fang said with some disgust, "he can't wait to stick to others."

Xu Jing'er's heart trembled.

My God, new love, old love? Is this too cruel?

"Ah!" Murong Yan and Gu Lang, who were talking to Wei Yong in the barracks, suddenly sneezed at the same time.