Chapter 59: I'll eat by myself

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Nian watched Qu Fengyun cover the tiles, the grievances in his heart were like the rain in midsummer, pouring into his heart one after another.

Wei Qingtong got up from him and saw that he was pouting, looking like he was about to cry, and hurriedly said, "I-I didn't mean to crush you, I just accidentally..."

"Ah's gone," Ruan Nian said aggrievedly looking at the tile on the roof, "He took a look and left."

Wei Qingtong didn't understand, "Ah Hard? The person you said before?"

Ruan Nian sat up from the ground enduring the pain and wanted to call Qu Fengyun to come back, but he was afraid of being heard by people outside the door, so he scolded in a low voice, "Stinky, hard, ignore me..."

Qu Fengyun also got angry on the roof with a calm face. After a while, he still thought about it, how to save people?

The two people outside the door are easy to deal with, but there are still many people guarding outside the courtyard. He can come and go quietly by himself, but with two people he can't escape the guards. Now that he has another hand injured, he is afraid that he will not be able to fight.

He was silent for a while, and suddenly remembered the candles in the Guanyin Temple.

Ruan Nianzheng scolded Qu Fengyun, and suddenly heard a muffled groan outside the door, and someone slammed into the door with a bang, and it hurt a lot.

Then, the door was opened, light came in, and Qu Fengyun stood at the door without saying a word.

"A hard?" Ruan Nian suddenly forgot that he was still scolding others, rubbed his **** and moved towards him, "A hard!"

Qu Fengyun walked over with a sullen face to untie the rope for him.

As soon as the rope in his hand was untied, Ruan Nian hugged him and said with red eyes, "Ah, my back hurts so much."

Qu Fengyun couldn't hold back his face and asked, "What's wrong?"

Ruan Nian muttered: "I hit it, it hurts."

Qu Fengyun raised his hand and rubbed it for him.

Wei Qingtong: "..."

You should untie the rope for me! Can you hug me later?

When Murong Yan and Gu Lang arrived at the Wei Mansion, Wei Yong was going to the Guanyin Temple alone.

"Your Highness," Wei Yong said anxiously, "Qingtong..."

Murong Yan pondered: "This matter is not simple, they are afraid that they will use Miss Wei to deal with General Wei."

Wei Yong was worried, "I'm just this daughter, I..."

"General, don't worry, Miss Wei has a good character and will be fine." Murong Yan said, "Since they want General Wei to go alone, they will do as they wish."

Gu Lang frowned and said, "But Uncle Wei is alone..."

"Don't worry," Murong Yan said, "We can't go out in the open, can't we go in secret?"

Ruan Nian hid behind the house, looked at the house that was slowly burning down, and asked Qu Fengyun beside him, "Ah Kung, why are you burning the house?" He even locked the two who fainted at the door.

Qu Fengyun said, "You can run away only if you burn it."

Wei Qingtong suddenly realized: "When they come to put out the fire, let's escape while the chaos."