Chapter 56: The guts are getting fatter

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The cool breeze was blowing outside the city, and Gu Lang was taken aback by Wei Qingtong's question.

"What dare you?" Wei Qingtong asked curiously, "Is it possible that the Prince's usual gentleness is all faked, but in fact he is fierce and ruthless?"

Gu Lang: "...No."

Wei Qingtong: "That's because you murdered and violated the law of Dayan, and you are afraid of being caught by him?"

Gu Lang: "...No."

Wei Qingtong thought about it again, and suddenly realized: "Three thousand beauties in the harem, are you afraid that the prince will see one and love one in the future, and accept many concubines? That said, I don't really want it anymore."

Gu Lang shook his head and said, "He won't."

"That's not it, that's not it either," Wei Qingtong said angrily after not understanding it, "If you don't dare to ask for it, then today's competition will be impossible, and this girl still wants to grab it!"

Gu Lang nodded blankly.

"You..." Wei Qingtong didn't know what he was angry about. "My mother wants to rob your man, but you nodded? Are you stupid?"

Gu Lang: "..."

"Forget it," Wei Qingtong walked back with his sword and waved his hand, "Think about it for yourself. I still want to grab someone. If you don't want to bear it, take them seriously."

Gu Lang watched her leave, then looked down at the knife in his hand, and was silent.

"Did you hear me?" Murong Yan appeared out of nowhere, and hugged him from behind, "You have to keep an eye on me."

Gu Lang was taken aback by him, "When did you come?"

"Just here," Murong Yan said while pinching his waist, "you dare to run away secretly, your courage is getting fatter and fatter."

Gu Lang was tickled by him and said, "Let go, I don't see the emperor."

"If you don't see it, you won't see it, what are you running for?" Murong Yan sighed, "My father is so pitiful, it's so difficult to see a daughter-in-law."

"Who is..." Before Gu Lang could finish speaking, Murong Yan said again: "I am also pitiful, the Crown Princess has always been chaotic and has no conscience."

Gu Lang: "..."

Wei Qingtong was full of anger, thinking about how Gu Langfang made his move and how he lost. As she was walking, someone suddenly touched her hand hanging by her side. She turned her head abruptly, saw a rascal-like person rubbing his hands, and said with a smile, "Girl's hands are really tender, let me touch you again."

Wei Qingtong's face sank, and he raised his hand and drew his sword. The man hurriedly stepped back, a little scared and said, "Gu... girl, say something if you have something to say."

Wei Qingtong was too lazy to talk nonsense with him, so he slashed over with one sword. The man turned around and ran away, scolding and saying, "It's your good fortune to touch you, I don't know what's wrong!"

Wei Qingtong was so angry that he chased after him with his sword in hand. She chased and chased, and chased to a deserted street. In a blink of an eye, the person didn't know where to go.

"Bastard!" She couldn't find anyone, and was about to turn around to leave, but the man suddenly jumped out, raised his hand, and a burst of fragrant powder rushed to her face.