Chapter 62: He doesn't have to be a widow

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Seeing that Qu Fengyun's face didn't seem so ugly, Ruan Nian tugged at his sleeve again and said, "Ah Kung, I really didn't mean it, don't be mad at me..."

Qu Fengyun looked at him and asked again, "Are you afraid that I will be angry?"

Ruan Nian nodded and said, "I'm afraid you will ignore me."

"Why?" Qu Fengyun's hand on the bed slowly approached Ruan Nian's fingertips, "I..." Is it important that I am in your heart...?

Ruan Nian: "As soon as you ignore me, my mother asks if I have quarreled with you. Talking about it gives me a headache."

Qu Fengyun: "..."

Qu Fengyun grabbed the quilt and lay back down, "Sleep."

Ruan Nian: "..." Huh? Why do you seem more angry?

While eating breakfast, Qu Fengyun was biting the bun, a little absent-minded.

Ruan Nian was holding a bowl of porridge, and before he took a few sips, he suddenly saw Qu Fengyun's face change, and he raised his hand and beat his chest.

"A hard?" Ruan Nian was stunned for a moment, only to realize that he was choking on the steamed bun, and hurriedly patted him on the back.

"Cough cough..." Qu Fengyun coughed out a mouthful of buns, and before she could recover, Aunt Ruan walked in. Seeing this, she thought that Qu Fengyun had vomited, and said with anticipation, "Daughter-in-law, are you? No...have?"

Qu Fengyun: "..."

Ruan Nian was afraid that his mother was going to give Qu Fengyun an anti-abortion pill, so she could only say: "Mother, stop thinking about it, he won't give birth."

"No...won't give birth?" Aunt Ruan was shocked.

Ruan Nian couldn't bear it, "Mother, he..."

"You child, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Aunt Ruan recovered and said again, "It's alright, Dr. Lin from Chengdong has shown it to many people, and everything has been adjusted. My son is several years old. Yue went to invite him to show his daughter-in-law."

"No, mother..." Before Ruan Nian finished speaking, Aunt Ruan hurried out and called Xiaoyue.

Ruan Nian silently turned around to look at Qu Fengyun.

Qu Fengyun ate the buns silently.

When Dr. Lin entered the door, he saw that the patient was a man, and after hearing from Aunt Ruan that he would not give birth, he nodded very clearly - um, no.

Ruan Nian coaxed his mother away and explained to the doctor, "My mother misunderstood, actually..."

Doctor Lin thought that they were taboo against doctors and advised: "Young Master, don't worry, this old man has practiced medicine for many years, and he has seen many men who are inhumane for various reasons. This disease can't be delayed if it is cured early."

Ruan Nian: "..."

Doctor Lin said that he was going to check Qu Fengyun's pulse. Qu Fengyun withdrew his hand and said solemnly, "What did you say?"

Ruan Nian was startled.

He hurriedly pulled the doctor out, "No, he's really not sick."

Doctor Lin still didn't believe it, and said bitterly, "It's not worth it..."