Chapter 73: I have to make up for you

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The Minister of Officials returned to the mansion full of alcohol, and fell asleep in a daze.

When I woke up again, it was already late. He was a little dizzy, and he remembered vaguely that the prince said he was going to join the Gu family...

He was shocked and suddenly sober, but after thinking about it again, he shook his head again and again.

Are you dreaming after drinking? He thought, the prince is not so absurd, right?

That's not right, isn't the prince doing absurd things?

He was apprehensive, and as soon as he stepped out of the door, he heard a report from the servant, saying that Lord Censor was visiting.

The censor was anxious, and when he saw Zhou Shangshu, he shouted: "This is burning your eyebrows, how can you still sleep?!"

Zhou Shangshu was stunned: "What's wrong?"

"Don't you know?" The imperial censor pointed in the direction of Miyagi with trembling hands, "The prince knelt at the door of the imperial study, saying he was going to join the family!"

Zhou Shangshu: "...Isn't it really a dream?"

"What are you dreaming about?" The Censor hurriedly pulled him out, "Come with me to persuade Your Highness!"

Zhou Shangshu refused to go, "I won't go."

He thought that after persuading him for so many days, he did not persuade the prince to turn back, but instead went to join the family. If I continue to persuade this, the crown prince is afraid that he is going to be a child...

The censor was dissatisfied and said: "What happened to each of you? You and Lao Lin were the most fierce in the past, but now it's better. If Lao Lin doesn't go, you won't go either."

Zhou Shangshu walked back with his hands in his hands and said, "I'm from the Ministry of Officials, so I shouldn't be in charge of this... I have a headache, so I went back to sleep."

Censor: "..." Then I don't care?

Murong Yan and Gu Lang stood upright and knelt at the door of the imperial study.

Gu Lang was a little worried: "You...will you be angry with the emperor?"

Murong Yan raised his hand and pinched his face, "This is already worshipped, why are you still called the emperor?"

Gu Lang: "..."

"However," Murong Yan said loudly to the imperial study room, "I didn't give you the royal greeting, so I can't change my mind so quickly."

There was a sudden crackling in the imperial study.

Gu Lang: "...you better stop talking." I'm afraid the emperor will come out and beat you.

"Royal Father hasn't scolded me for a few days," Murong Yan said to Gu Lang, "Don't worry, he knows my temperament, and he won't force me if I can't stop it. Today's kneeling, It's for the courtiers, just wait for them to let go."

Gu Lang felt a little guilty, if it wasn't for him, Murong Yan wouldn't have to be so wronged, "I..."

"Do you feel bad for me?" Murong Yan leaned closer to his ear and said vaguely, "Then tonight... ride Aci out for a few laps, okay?"

Gu Lang: "..."

Gu Lang pushed him away silently and said ruthlessly, "No, I don't feel sorry for you."