Chapter 69: why bite me

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Xu Jinger heard about the prince, she was so excited that she woke up laughing from her dream for several days.

She even dreamed that the prince and Gu Lang got married, and the whole world celebrated together, with red lanterns hanging high all over the city...

And they were wearing bright red clothes, drinking wine together in the red candles...

But she thought again, Gu Lang chose the prince, and the head of the Shanhe Casino would be alone and widowed, and it was also very pitiful. It must be uncomfortable, right?

If he was sad, what would he do if he vented his anger?

The more she thought about it, the more worried she became, so she took the cake to the casino to find Sun Fang.

Sun Fang opened the door, saw Xu Jing'er, and said happily, "Jing'er, why are you here?"

Xu Jing'er handed him the cake in her hand, "I made a cake, can you try it?"

"Okay..." Sun Fang took the cake and just smirked, the two of them stood at the door.

"I..." Xu Jing'er rolled her eyes and said, "Brother Sun, I want to see the fish."

Sun Fang hurriedly said yes, and took her to see the fat fish.

Xu Jing'er looked at the fish swimming in the pond and thought, this fish is still being raised, and they are afraid that their love for Gu Lang will not end.

oh, so insane...

"You are the boss..." Xu Jing'er tentatively said, "How about with Gu Gongzi...?"

Sun Fang ate some snacks and said, "It's pretty good. I'm tired and crooked all day. I'm going to go blind."

"Ah?" Xu Jing'er was stunned, how could she be so tired and crooked? Could it be... three people...

"But," she pulled the handkerchief in her hand, "Young Master Gu... Isn't he with the Crown Prince?"

Sun Fang put down the dim sum and said strangely: "How do you know that the person the prince likes is Gu Lang?"

Although the crown prince admitted that his sweetheart was a man and he wanted to seal the crown prince, he never said that that person was Gu Lang.

He didn't want Gu Lang to be caught in the verbal criticism of Baiguan.

Xu Jinger said: "Sister Wei said. She liked the prince before, and the prince told her."

Sun Fang thought for a while and said, "Actually, we are the head of the family...the prince."

Xu Jing'er was a little confused, "What?"

"Before the situation in Beijing was more complicated," Sun Fang explained. "The prince changed his identities for convenience."

Xu Jing'er said in a daze: "So, Young Master Gu is still with your eldest family, that is, the Crown Prince?"

Sun Fang nodded.

"Ah!" Xu Mei suddenly hugged Sun Fan, crying and laughed, "Hey ... it is too good ... not new love, really ..."

Sun Fang hugged the person, his heart was beating wildly, and he was a little overwhelmed, so he could only echo: "Yes... that's good..."

Thank you, thank you!