My Two Princesses 👸 👸

⚠️TW ABUSE ⚠️

**********10am 16th july 2021********

LEAH POV

After you and Lucy had a quick catch up with your best friends you all get called to the meeting room. As your on your way you feel y/n's head drop down. She's defo asleep. You hold her tightly in your arms hoping she doesn't wake up as she's not really had much sleep the past few days with the endless nightmares. The sleepless nights where exhausting you all. She's only been with you for three nights but it's been the longest three nights of your life. As you walk into the meeting room with your little girl in your arms everyone turns around and stares, only a few know about your little girl so it's probably a shock to everyone. You find a seat and sit down adjusting y/n so she's not uncomfortable. Lucy puts her hand on your thigh and whispers "I love you." You quickly lean your head into each other giving her a kiss before whispering "I love you Lucia."

Sarina announces the rooms

"Room 101 -Lucy and Leah
Room 102- Alessia and Ella
Room 103 -y/n.
Lucy and Leah it's a joining room so you can access it.

Room 104-Millie and Rachel
Room 105- Beth and Georgia
Room 106- Mary and Jill

And so on ...

We have a chill day today, we have a pool, games room, cinema and a gym. Breakfast lunch and dinner will be served in the food hall,  make sure your on time and not late as we don't want you guys being sick during training. Breakfast each day starts at 6-8:30, lunch is 12-2 and dinner starts at 6-8:30. I will see you all tomorrow morning for media day."

With that everyone gets up.

"y/n is still asleep lu shall we take her to our room and put her in bed for a bit." You whisper not wanting to wake her up.

"yeah it was an early start. Plus she hardly sleeps, it will be good for her. Do you recon her heads ok." Lucy questions guilty running across her face.

"She will let us know if she's hurting but I'm guessing she's ok with her being asleep. Also I'm not sure if I'll have captain duties today as this is my first camp as captain but I'll stay with her if you want while you go hang out with some of the girls." You say standing up while Lucy tucks both the chairs in.

"You are so cute le, but babe it's ok we can both stay with her, I'd much rather spend my morning with my two princesses." You and Lucy take y/n up to your room, you hear loads of footsteps as you turn around All the girls seem to be following you. You carry on and get to your room. Lucy opens it and you gently lay y/n on the bed and grabbing her travel blanket placing it over her. You turn round and all the girls have followed you into the room making you jump back into Lucy's arms.

"shhh she's asleep. If your gonna talk talk quietly" lucy whispers sternly causing half the girls to leave , the ones who didn't are close with you and Lucy .

"it's ritual that every camp we hang in the captains room for a few hours."beth says smiling.

You look over at y/n and then back at the girls" I know and I'm sorry. We still can we just have to be quiet." You say apologetically. It's crazy how in a few days your life can change so drastically.

Millie clears her throat "how come you never mentioned your daughter to us Lucy." She questions confused as to how no one knew or had ever seen y/n before.

Lucy looks over at you and you give her a reassuring nod. "it's a long story but I will cut it short. Just please don't bombard my daughter with questions she's had a rough time and she's very fragile at the moment." She explains as all the girls nod there heads.