Tough Job

At the firehouse
Hey Gabby Chief wants us in his office Shay called. Alright I'll be right there Gabby replied.
Chief Boden Office
Hey Gabby and Shay this year I would like the both of you to announce the upcoming ceremony. Chief what are we supposed to say can't one of the firefighters do it, Gabby asked. Gabby you need to tell them to dress up appropriate for the event and everyone must bring someone along.
Ambulance 61 Heart Attack victim 1424 Gasfirt street.
On the scene
Shay's POV
When we got to the scene Gabby and I grabbed the medical bag and backboard. When we went to the man he seemed to be OK but it was protocol for us to still take him to the hospital. When Gabby and I leaned over the man to put a c-collar on him. He started to yell at us. Get off of me. Get off of me now or I will shoot you. Gabby and I both continued to work. I had turned to get the backboard and Gabby had turned to get a breathing mask but when I turned around with the backboard the man was holding a gun towards me. When he fired the gun. Gabby ran over and got in front of me. The bullet hit her right on the left side of her chest. The man ran out the door as I kneeled beside Gabby applying pressure to the wound. I then grabbed my walkie and called for another ambulance. When the paramedics arrived they took Gabby in the back of the Ambulance I wanted to go but I had to drive my ambulance to Lakeshore. When I got to Lakeshore I helped them take Gabby out she looked pail in the face and was unresponsive. I held her hand as we rolled her in. I called Cvied Boden to tell him the news.
Back at the Firehouse
Guys I just got a call from Shay. Things went upside down on their call. The guys that they were saving shot Gabby in the chest. She is at Lakeshore and Shay said she is in critical condition. Everyone please stay cool and calm for Shay and Gabby. I have already shut this house down for the day so take your trucks and head to Lakeshore.
At Lakeshore
Casey's POV
When I saw Shay I ran over and gave her a hug. Severide and I set on both sides of her. When the doctor came in she said family of Gabby Dawson we all stood up.Gabby has successfully made it out if surgery we removed the bullet it went right beside her lung. You are allowed to see her just don't all of you go in at once.